World 4.9

[Disclaimer: Photos are not mine. This is my imagination of Gaian.]

Now that Gaian almost completed his training, it's about time to bring him closer to him. He can't just watch from afar anymore. He wanted him within his eyesight.

“Don't worry I already informed your Master. You move your things here whenever you want or after your recognition day. You'll be completing your training next week right?” Magnus could see the uncertainty in Gaian's eyes so he reassured him.

“Y... Yes,” Gaian answered looking like he just heard a bad news. He could see how distressed and agitated his lover is so he wanted to tease him. Besides he didn't have any information about his lover yet. What if he was already engaged or worse married.

“This should be enough time to inform your father and to move your things. If you needed any help in your moving I can send one of my subordinates to assist you.”

Zion acted as if he was disappointed with his new assignment. It was already decided that after he completed his training he will officially work in the main clinic together with the female lead. It was a good idea at that time since he needed to be near the female lead. This means that he needed to speed things up between the female and male lead.

Marcus dismissed them after dropping the bomb. He wanted for Gaian to stay but he wasn't confident that he can control himself and he doesn't want to scare him. He wants to make a good first impression. He was already worried about his reputation.

~°~

Celeste was sad and disappointed that Gaian will be assigned at Elder Marcus' quarter. She was also worried for him because of the rumors about Elder Magnus. “Gaian when you're over there I want you to be careful with Elder Magnus alright? Avoid him at all cost.”

“Why?” Zion was curious to know what those rumors are although he already has a slight idea.

She doesn't want to scare Gaian but he needs to know. She will not allow his adorable Gaian to be eaten by Elder Magnus. “There are rumors that Elder Magnus is a player and that he never been serious with anyone. Also, he often frequents the brothel and from what I heard he was very popular there.”

'Why does my lover always have this kind of reputation? Hmp! Well, I guess this is better than him being serious with anyone. At least he is not engaged or married. But still, I will make it hard for him.' Zion wasn't shocked anymore. His good mood from finally meeting his lover turned sour.

“Don't worry! I'll be very careful,” Zion reassured Celeste. 'Lets set that man aside, for now, I need to focus on surviving first.'

Celeste went back to training. Meanwhile, Zion went to his father to inform him of the news. As expected, his father doesn't agree but thanks to Master Leona for persuading his father.

~°~

In Zion's dorm room.

[TOM did you find out the identity of the traitor?]

[Yes Host. It's Elder Letimer.]

[Give me information about him TOM.]

[Elder Letimer and Elder Allard were childhood friends and since they were young the two of them are nemesis. When Elder Allard was chosen as Great Elder he became jealous that's when he started to scheme to become the king of Dashan.]

[Another ambitious and greedy man.]

[What do you plan to do now Host?]

[I need to gather evidence of his affiliation to Medeia. Is there a spell I can use TOM?]

[Let me browse all the spells available in this world Host. I'll be back later.]

[Hurry up!]

After a while...

[I'm back Host. I found a spell that will help you. Please check the monitor.]

Spell name: Expulorpus Releasem

Effect: Records certain events that can be saved in a reflectigeo- an apparatus in Dashan used to store recorded memories.

Spell name: Queniato Serperbus

Effect: Allows the spellcaster to project or transmit what was recorded in the reflectigeo.

[Thanks TOM! You're a great help.]

[But what do you plan to do with this spells Host?]

[You've been monitoring the headquarters of the Dark Sorcerers and Medeia right TOM?]

[Yes Host.]

[Can you transfer your recordings into this world device TOM to that one that I cant remember?]

[Of course, I can Host! (*˘︶˘*)]

[Then from now on TOM I want you to also monitor Elder Letimer and collect evidence of his involvement to the Dark Sorcerers. I'll buy those devices tomorrow. Inform me as soon as you find a proof.]

[Roger Host! ( 。・ω・)ゞ]

'What to do now? Do I still proceed with my contingency plan? I'm already close with Celeste and even her families and my lover is an Elder so I have already an advantage. Yeah! I'll just let fate bring them together.' So Zion decided not to meddle in the female and male lead's fate because he's too lazy and too tired.

Later that night Magnus can't sleep well. He keeps remembering Gaian's red plump lips and his milky white skin. 'I can't wait to mark and devour you kitten.'

He was excited for the days to come especially the day Gaian will start working in his quarters. He already thought of thousand plans to woe his kitten.

Magnus went back to his office since he can't sleep when one of his subordinates came looking for him. He was the subordinate who went to investigate more about Gaian and his father. “What did you find? Report everything to me.”

“Master Alaric was the ex-husband of Medeia and Healer Gaian was their son. She gave birth to him before she joined the Dark Sorcerer. She left them when he was still a baby. Healer Gaian has no idea about his mother. His father told him that his mother already passed away,” the subordinate diligently reported.

“Do they have a contact?” Magnus can't help but feel worried about Gaian if the other Elders find out about it.

“No Elder. Alaric lost contact with his ex-wife since she left them and it doesn't look like Medeia ever tried to contact his son.”

“Make sure no one will find out about this. I want you to bury all evidence that will lead to their connection with Medeia. Do you understand?” While saying this, Magnus looked at his subordinate seriously with no room of questioning. He will not let any harm comes to his kitten.

“U... Understood Elder,” the subordinate trembled with fear when he felt a strong killing aura coming from his Master. He immediately bowed and got out.

Inside the room, Magnus can’t calm himself. 'Is this the reason for your actions kitten? That means that you already knew who your mother is so you want to ensure yours and your father's safety?'

Just thinking of the possibility of Gaian getting hurt or worst getting killed is already so painful. It felt like his heart is being squeezed. 'Don't worry kitten I will protect you.'

~°~

A/N: Sorry guys I'm too lazy to explain how Elders are chosen so I'll just skip that part. (>人<) I'm trying to make it humorous as I could.