⋆ three ⋆

Yoongi was on his bed with a notebook and a pen, trying to write lyrics for his part on their new song Cypher PT 1. Their new gig would be this coming weekend already, and yet, nothing was inside his head. It was all filled with a certain disturbing eyesmile.

He sighed, throwing away his notebook in surrender.

What the heck? Why was that smile keep on appearing in his mind?

Wasn't it enough that Park Jimin already disturbed him in his sleep? Did he have to disturb him in his peaceful process of writing a song?

Yoongi ran his hand through his hair in frustration, just as a popping sound suddenly came, making him look up with a scowl.

The leprechaun was there, smiling like the damn sun.

His jaw fell.

"Hi! I'm back!" he said chirpily, waving at Yoongi as if everything was just normal.

Heck, nothing was normal at all!

Yoongi tried to make himself believe that what he had seen earlier that day was pure imagination, that maybe he was just stressed with everything. And somehow, he did manage to convince himself that. Now though, he had no idea what to think anymore.

Could he have fallen asleep while writing and now he was dreaming?

"No, young lad, you are not dreaming at all. You're very awake," the leprechaun said, his glittery green suit making Yoongi's eyes squint a bit.

Yoongi swallowed. "You're not real..." he whispered to himself.

The leprechaun named Hoseok, from what Yoongi could remember, rolled his eyes. "How many times do we have to go through this?"

And with that, Hoseok walked towards Yoongi and pinched his nose, making him shout and jump back as far as he could in his position of sitting on his bed. He wanted nothing more right now than this creature to get away from him.

"Aish, you're so dramatic. I will not even waste my time telling you that I'm not a leprechaun because I'm pretty sure you'll not listen anyway."

Yoongi listened as the other boy talked sulkily. He stared at him, not really knowing what to do. Was he even real? Why the heck was this happening to Yoongi of all people?

Yoongi stared some more. He seemed to look pretty normal, with a head, two eyes, and everything. He also talked normally. He's too energetic for his own good but overall, his actions were pretty normal as well. Except for the magic part. And the mind-reading part. That was definitely creepy.

Well, his glittery green tux and slacks were also not normal, but at least they looked like something a human would wear. Yoongi doubted though that anyone would really wear that kind of clothes.

"Hey! What is this blasphemy about my fashion? Don't you know that all the other Gazers envy me for my looks and my fashion?"

Okay, so it's not like Yoongi cared. He scowled at the boy, now passed his confused state and just utterly done with this whole shit called his life. "What do you need from me?"

The other boy looked indignant at first, probably still not over with Yoongi's remark on his fashion, but then he slowly went back to his smiling self, even bouncing a little.

Ugh.

"Sooooooo... You and Park Jimin."

Yoongi groaned. Loudly. Tiredly. Fuckingly.

Why.

Is.

His.

Life.