Finn° Thrill

Summary: Y/N's dad is a rich wealthy producer for many movies and shows, this includes being a producer for IT.

Y/N POV

"So can you come to josh's party tomorrow?" Liana asked me as she parked her car outside my drive way and gate.

I shrugged my shoulders and un-buckled myself from the seat belt. My eyes squinted, my head turned and I looked outside to see a SUV parked in my drive way...

Unfamiliar car.
"I don't know if I can come. Dad has me on locked down for tomorrow and the next few weeks because, he wants me hanging out with the cast from IT, the remake that daddy's producing. I have no clue why, he says he wants me to act 'Normal' and not snobby. He thinks these kids are close to normal." I explained,

Liana laughed and I smiled. "I'll text ya later, bye." I spoke and winked. I exited the BMW and started making my way towards the gate.

I buzzed in the private code and the gates opened.

As I made my way into my house my butler Owen greeted me.

"Ms. Y/N, dinner is being served in 15 minutes. Your father is with the guest at the moment." Owen spoke as he took my coat, I faked a smile and rolled my eyes.

My steps lead me to the living room to see Daddy with the Wolfhard's.

"Y/N, you're here! You remember the Wolfhard's right?" Dad mentioned as he held his glass of scotch up. I nodded and walked over to him,

I turned to face the Wolfhard's. I haven't seen Nick and Finn since I was like 8.

"Hello, Mr and Mrs Wolfhard. Long time no see." I spoke and smiled towards Mary and Erick.

Mary and Erick were daddy and mom's friends from high school. On the other hand, I wasn't really friends with their off spring. Not my scene.

Finn was eyeing me out and I faked a smile.

"Hey Wolfart." I spoke, Finn smirked and dad nudged me.

"Manners Y/N." Dad responded. I rolled my eyes and folded my arms.

"Where's mom? I need her to give me a couple grands for this new bag- Y/N, she's at Palm Springs remember? This weekend you're not spending money on shopping but rather activities with your new friends ok?" Dad explained, I scoffed and walked off.

This was lame. I needed a new bag, not new friends.

Finn POV

She's snobby just like I remember. I smirked as she walked off.

"Sorry for her attitude. Hopefully the IT cast can help her become more humble or whatever. Make her feel like a normal kid, you know?" Mr. Y/L/N explained, Nick looked at me and raised his brows.

"She's become more of a rich bitch." Nick whispered quietly. I agreed and looked around, this mansion was huge and so elegant.

The plan was that, the IT kids were going to stay here with Y/N so we could humble her and get to know one another over the course of 2 weeks so we create a real bond. Also Y/N's Uncle happens to be our acting coach for IT.

"DAD! WHERES MY KEYS TO THE JEEP?" Y/N yelled from upstairs. I gulped and Mr. Y/L/N excused himself and walked off.

"YOU DON'T NEED THEM. DAVID WILL DRIVE YOU AROUND FROM THIS WEEK FORWARD." Mr. Y/L/N yelled.

Mom and dad faced me and Nick.
"Well, we better head to the hotel. You'll be alright Finn." Dad spoke, I faked a smile and watched as Nick and my parents walked towards the front door.
Mr. Y/L/N said his goodbyes to them.

I sat there awkwardly with my luggage. This mansion had at least like 17 suites and 20 bathrooms.

"The other boys will start arriving. Also Sophia Lilis the other girl! Are you hungry Finn? Just ask Owen and he'll ask the chefs to whip you up anything you want? If you need me, I'll be in the guest house in the back yard just behind the golf course. " Mr. Y/L/N mentioned.

I shook my head in agreement.

Sudden footsteps approached and Y/N entered the living room.

"This will be Fun." I mentioned and stood up. Y/N rolled her eyes.

"Dad wants me showing you to your room. And it happens to be across from mine, GREAT." She spoke and walked off. I smirked and nodded my head.

"The next 2 weeks will be great." I mumbled to myself.

-lmao, I made Y/N a snob 😂😂😂😭