Stuttering

I was running through the halls. Left, right, right, left, straight, the halls became a blur. All I cared about was getting to Snape. I turned a sharp corner and was suddenly pinned against the stone wall.

It was Draco.

"Think your gonna get away this time~~" He purred. "I think not. Crabbe, Goyle. Make yourselves useful and guard the hallway, will you? I am not in the mood to be.....interrupted~"

He flicked his tongue across the outer part of my ear, making be recoil and whimper. His hot breath was making moisture gather around me neck was revolting. I tried punching him in the face, but the blow was dodged. Son of a beluga whale.

"You are going to regret this." I hissed.

He made a tsk-ing sound with his mouth, which blossomed into a nasty smirk. "No, I'm not. You aren't getting out of this. There is no Snape to save your pretty skin this time~~. And speaking of skin...."

He began to slowly kiss his way down my throat, licking it here and there. I held back the grunts and moans I was withholding; I wasn't going to give him the pleasure. He started to remove my clothes. Not good. The moans were getting much harder to control now.

"Hm~~ Like that? I knew you would~~."

"N-no..." I said shakily.

He started to work his hands up my shirt when he suddenly froze. He looked over to the end of the hallway. It was Snape. He had knocked both Crabbe and Goyle out completely. The Wizard strutted towards Draco as he began to back up. I breathed shakily in and out. In and out, in and out.

"P-Professor Snape. This was a miscommunication, and accident really. You see, she-"

But before he could finish Snape had already gotten to him. There was a crunching noise, and I saw Draco on the ground rolling over grasping his nose in pain. Snape had punched him in the nose.

Hard.

I flinched when he screamed out in anger because of the pain. I eventually slid down the wall, gasping and shaking. I didn't cry because of the shock. My breathes shuddered and echoed in the hallway. Snape turned towards me, concern set in his Onyx eyes. He gently cupped my face with his hand. It was rough and smooth at the same time, and the warmness up it calmed me down a little.

"Did he hurt you?" He asked softly. He ran his thumb up and down my face.

I shook my head no. I couldn't speak, the actions of Draco were still sinking in, multiplying the trauma I had already witnessed. Eventually, Snape helped me up and brought me to his office. It was black and blue, with some furniture here and there. I did notice that he had a small kitchenette in the back. There was a long hallway that I presumed led to a bedroom and bathroom.

"Sit." He said, pointing to a black couch. He went to go get something.

I sat on the couch. It was close to a fireplace so the heat helped my nerves calm down and retreat. I noticed that he had a painting of a Witch who had the same nose as him. Her black hair was tied back into a ponytail and she was wearing a simple black dress. I gave her a small smile. And to my surprise she offered the tiniest smile back.

"So, are you the girl my Severus talks about so much?"

"I-I don't know. I think so....I had just gotten a present from him. I was on my way to talk to him when...when..." My throat clogged up at the thought.

"I know. I experienced it too. Now, I believe Severus is coming back. I would prefer if you didn't mention me talking. He is a bit...touchy about the matter."

"Okay."

The painting gave me one last smile and became still again. And like her prediction, Snape was back.

"Here." He handed me a heavy, black blanket.

"Thank you, Professor." I said with a small smile. I fingered the locket around my neck. I had put it on before I came down here to show him that I liked it.

Snape looked at me with....wait. Was that a smirk?! It was small, but it was a smirk. "You're welcome." He said. He walked over to his kitchenette to make some tea.

After about 30 seconds, I couldn't stand it any longer. I was going to complete the mission that I came down here for. I got up quietly and walked into the kitchenette where the Professor had his back to me. I walked carefully behind him, wondering if this was smart or not.

I walked up behind him and hugged him tight, embedding my face into his back. I felt every muscle in his body tense up....and let go.

"I love you." I whispered carefully.

I felt his warm presence slip from my hands and turn around to face me. He walked in and settled one of his hands on my back, the other in my hair. Was he....returning my hug? I moved my hands to his back and kept them there. Eventually we broke apart with Severus stepping away first.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"N-nothing. It's just that...everyone that I care about get's hurt in the worst ways."

"Madame Pomfrey told me that you rescued me from the woods, is that true Professor?"

"Yes. I went into Hogsmeade that day looking for a gift for.....you. And I saw you and that Malfoy boy in the bar. At first I didn't say anything, but once I saw his true intentions I intervened. I noticed you were gone shortly afterward. Henceforth, I began searching for you. I found you almost frozen to death in the Forbidden Forest and brought you to the Hospital Wing."

 "So you do care.." I said softly.

He looked directly into my (y/e/c) eyes. "Always."

It was like gravity was pulling us towards each other. I curved my hand around his face and brought it closer to me. I gently matched his lips to mine. They were softer than the steely insults they gave out. I heard him give a soft, needy moan and attack my lips with more passion than before, shoving me against the wall. 

"Nobody.....loves....you....more....than.....I....do.." He said between kisses, each one pressing me against the hard wall more. 

I manage to push him off at one point, panting heavily for air. He looked rather hurt. 

"D-did I go to fast?"

"Hm? No, no. I'm just saving it for another time..." I shot him a twisted smirk. "And besides....Professor.....I have to come up with an excuse for Madame Pomfrey and my friends. See you~" 

I walked out with triumph out of the room, smiling to myself.