3.11 The Bitch and Her Shameless Prince

"Where is Miss?" Qiqi looked around but she couldn't see her Miss. She went outside and was about to ask the guards who followed them, but they were nowhere to be seen

"Something couldn't have happened, right?" She muttered with worry as she began searching around for her Miss. As she got closer to a shed she heard a few muffles, "What is this?"

She went to the door of the shed and slowly opened it. Inside she saw all the guards tied up with tape around their mouths, "What happened?!" Qiqi panicked a little as hurriedly tied up the ropes.

"Tell me, where is Miss?!" She shook the closest guard by his shoulders and screamed into his face.

"She was taken," The guard said as he felt his head spinning. What a violent maid

"T-t-t-takeeeeen!?!?!?!" Qiqi shouted out loud as she stared at the guards with a dumbfounded look, "Useless!! Every single one of you is completely useless!! I fire you all, you're fired!!" She yelled out loudly. How could they let her Miss get kidnapped? How? 

"Go find her!" She commanded as she took a few deep breaths, "What are you staring at?! Go!"

"Yes," They all said as they dispersed

"Wuuwuwuu, Miss this maid is so useless. Even more useless than those guards! Miss, this maid is so sorry for leaving you alone, WuuuwUUwu! It's all my fault" Qiqi cried out, "I must tell 4th prince!"

Qiqi opened the bag she brought with her and took out the pistol. She went outside and fired it towards the sky and a red light shot out, exploding once it had reached quite far.

###

-Somewhere not so very far away-

Mo Fan stopped writing the reports and ran outside. He looked at the sky and saw a bright red light exploding, "Hou, Lu, and Xiong come with me"

Mo Fan hurriedly ran to the place where the pistol was fired, using his Qigong*. As he arrived he saw his wife's maid walking around anxiously

"Ah, 4th Prince! You're here!" Qiqi looked at Mo Fan and ran up to him

"What happened?" Mo Fan asked with a cold face. What happened to his wife?

"Miss was kidnapped by a bad guy! The guards are looking for her" Qiqi wiped her snot and stared at Mo Fan with pitiful eyes

"Hmph!" Mo Fan scoffed as his face went dark. Someone actually kidnapped his wife? They actually dare? 

"Hou, Lu, Xiong find her." Mo Fan commanded with an extremely cold voice. 

"Yes Master" They all went in different directions as they began searching.

"Stay here," Mo Fan said to Qiqi before disappearing. His wife would definitely blame him if he let her maid get hurt.

"Stay here? No way! I must find my Miss at all cost!" Qiqi said with clenched fists. How could she not search for her Miss? Her Miss was everything to her. She will never let her Miss get harmed.

###

"You stupid kid, get back here!" Piper shouted as she stared at Qi Yi who was walking out of the cell she was in.

"Nonono, stay in here and reflect for a few hours" Qi Yi looked back at Piper and smiled. He laughed a little before walking out and locking the door

"Reflect? What reflect? You are the one who should reflect!" Piper said as she struggled to escape from the ropes tying her hands and feet. She had woken up a few minutes ago and then this child came in to mock her by telling her a lot of dumb stuff. Now he wanted to leave?