2

(Y'n)'s POV

After school, I walked out to the car where Happy was. I spotted the car and ran over to it, waving to Ned as I did so. Peter disappeared right after school ended, but I didn't question it.

I got in the car and slid my backpack onto the seat next to me.

"How was school?" Happy asked, trying to sound enthusiastic.

"Great! I made some friends," I told him as he drove away. He nodded and closed the divider in between us. I rolled my eyes at his grumpiness and stared out the window.

The car ride was mostly silent, and we arrived at the Avengers tower after about 20 minutes.

I got out of the car and walked up to the door, opening it and walking inside.

"Hey (Y/n). How was school?" Vision asked, sitting at the counter.

"It was great! I have three friends," I said, sitting across from him and grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl.

"Very nice. What are their names?" Vision asked, grabbing an orange.

"Ned Leeds, Peter Parker, and Michelle. I don't know her last name," I said, taking a bite out of my apple. Vision looked interested.

"Tell me about them," he said, staring at the orange in his hand.

"We all like Star Wars and superheroes, and I have the same classes as Ned and Peter, and some with Michelle," I said, taking another bite of my apple.

Vision disintegrated the orange using the stone in his forehead, which made me chuckle.

"I'm working on controlling my power. Speaking of that, you should too. I can call Wanda and we can work with you today if you'd like," Vision offered. Vision and Wanda were the most powerful Avengers (in the tower at least), but I was more powerful than both of them combined.

"Sure!" I said, throwing out the apple core. I put my backpack on the ground and followed Vision into the training center.

We walked in, and he immediately went to the phone in the corner. He called Wanda and stayed over there for a while, talking to her.

I sat down on a chair and retied my shoes, so I don't trip on them. Vision walked over to the door and walked out, meeting Wanda in the hall.

They both walked in and stood in front of me.

"What do you want to work on first?" Wanda asked.

"Flying would be nice. I'm pretty rusty at it," I said with a shrug.

"Okay. First, you just fly around, and then I'll shoot stuff at you and you dodge," Wanda said. Vision nodded, agreeing that he would also be shooting stuff at me.

"Yes ma'am," I said, levitating off the ground. I flew up to the ceiling, which was about 30 feet high, and then looked down.

Holy shit, I thought, I'm up really high.

I flew around the ceiling, feeling the breeze go through my hair. I flew past the viewing window, where I saw my dad and Steve watching. I shot them finger guns as I flew past, landing on the ground next to Vision.

"Very good, now time for part two," Wanda said with her accent.

I flew up and immediately Vision started shooting at me, throwing random chairs and shit at me.

"Woah man," I said, dodging all of them. Suddenly, Wanda started shooting power balls at me, and now I had chairs AND power balls coming at me.

I dodged all of them pretty easily, since my senses were fairly keen.