13 | Troubles

SASHA'S POV

"Welcome back, boys and girls," I announce myself when I walk inside the classroom. They were all chattering until they saw me walking in. Alyssa stood up, followed by the rest of my students.

"Morning miss." I smile.

"I hope you all have a decent holiday after our trip to Ostria? And I hope none of your parents know what really happened to you while I was away?" They all gave me their thumbs up. Well, at least I know they kept their promise.

"Well before we start our lesson for today, I have a few announcements to make regarding the school activity for this quarter. First, the school festival. Second, the school philanthropy. Third, your college entry examination, for those who wish to continue their study after graduating from this school." Their face drop when they heard the third announcement.

"What's wrong? None of you want to continue to study after this?" Some sigh, some don't even bother to answer my question.

"Miss, most of us here is going to marry into a family. So, continuing our study is not an option for us." Alyssa informed me. Seriously?
Damn, even I have a decent life than these kids.

"So, I don't have to worry about your college examination? What about a career path? None?" I sigh when none of them say anything.

"What kind of family you guys born into? Don't they feel the obligation to provide you guys with a proper education? What if your significant other cheated on you or they force you to a prenup marriage?" They gave me a shrug.

Geez! Even my parents don't think this way for my siblings.

"Alright then, obviously none of you have anything to say now. Go home and think about your future. You have a week to tell me what do you want to do with your life." I smiled.

I was about to continue with my announcement when a knock was heard coming from the door.

"Yes?" I asked when I open the door. It's my mother, Adelaide and a few other adults who I have no idea who they are.

"Miss Sasha, you have to follow us. I'll ask one of the training teachers to take care of your class." What is going on?

"Alright. Stay put, class. I'll be right back." What is the meaning of this?

"So, what's up with these people escorting us to the principal office?" I asked Adelaide.

"I have no idea." She whispered.

"You don't have to stand that close to that female student, Miss Sasha. That's not appropriate." What is this bitch talking about?

"Mother? What is going on?" My mother sighs and pushes the door that leads to her office.

"This is an interrogation. Someone made a report about a student and a teacher having an explicit relationship in this school." What?!

I felt a hand push me inside the room.

"Please, have a sit. Preferably away from the princess." I hate this group already. My mother came in as well and took a seat on the couch.

"We're from the Teachers Association. We've received an official report regarding a teacher and a student been having an explicit relationship in class and in public." They all turn to me with such intense eyes.

"You do realize that's enough to put you in jail, Miss Sasha. She's 17 years old, you're an adult. What are you thinking?!" Hmm. I don't know what to think now.

I just feel so curious about the person who reported me.

"I need my lawyer present." I turn to my mother who immediately reach for the phone and call our lawyer.