A/N:

The next chapter, called Koch will be the last chapter of this book, 'It's So Easy'!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before you come at me, this story will continue into a book two! Book two is called 'Well...Alright' and will be on my profile once I publish the first chapter! Always feel free to message me story ideas btw!

I would like to thank every one who's voted, commented, submitted ideas, followed me, messaged me, and everything in between! I never thought that anyone would EVER read this book in a million years. I didn't ever dream that there would be 2k reads on here, even though most of them are me going back through and rereading.

I love you all so much! I started this book in September and wow, I can't believe I'm onto book 2!

I of course need to mention some people...

Thank you so much artemis912 for being such an amazing friend! You always make me laugh and I will always love our comatose twins. Thank you so much for sharing ideas with me, making sure I'm okay, drawing dumb cartoons, and facetiming me. You're such a great friend and I'm so glad that we met through this dumb book. I love you!!!!

@peachesandsodium13 thank you for being so amazing, too. You're so so kind and always let me vent. You also listen to all my rants about how much I love Buddy and how much I hate Ringo Starr. I'm so glad that we met, even if you were scared to send me that first message (thank you for sending it). You're always, always, ALWAYS there for me no matter what and I appricate that. Whether I'm asking what to say about a boy or confiding in you about self harm, you are always there. I appricate you so so much. I love you!!!!

@kaitlin_w1212 you're so great! Thank you for snapchatting with me everyday and giving me song suggestions!

@teenagedoll ahhhhh thank you for obsessing over Buddy with me and reading my story. I love ranting with you!

Until the next book!

Rave On ❤👓

Love,
     Charlotte