Chapter 43

No. I can't just sit here. I'm going with him! You hurried over to Markus.

"Markus, my brothers will help you with the concentration camps. I have to help Connor." You said.

"What? (Y/n) you have an even worse chance of getting in. I told Connor I'd keep you safe. You need to stay with us." He said.

"Connor said it himself. Nothing is safe for us anymore." You replied. He looked unsure. "Please Markus. I can't leave him." You said. He sighed.

"You better hurry. Be careful (Y/n)." He said. You grinned.

"Careful? I don't think that word is in my family's vocabulary." You said. He smiled a little.

"Well, it should be." He said. You hurried off. You had to catch up to him. Your house was close by luckily. You quickly ran into the garage and snatched the keys. You weren't taking the car this time. You were taking Ash's ride. You were taking his motorbike. You quickly hopped on and started the engine. You breathed in and out. You were ready.

"Let's see how fast this baby can go." You said. You hit the gas and shot forward. You raced through the streets, taking alleys and back ways so you wouldn't get stuck in traffic or soldier groups. I'm coming Connor.

Connor's POV

I arrived in a taxi at the Cyberlife Tower. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. I knew what to do. I had to do this right. The window rolled down and I turned toward the soldier.

"Connor Model #313 248 317. I'm expected." I said. 

"Identification successful." The computer said. The soldier nodded.

"Okay." He said. I was let in. I was relieved. I can do this. I thought. I soon got out of the taxi and walked into the building. Soldiers were there, ready for me to arrive.

"Follow me. We'll escort you." The lead soldier said.

"Thanks, but I know where to go." I said.

"Maybe, but I have my orders." He replied. Damn it. I thought. I had to follow along for now. 

Your POV

You soon made it close to the outer gate of Cyberlife. Now, how in the hell am I going to sneak in? You wondered. Then, you remembered something. My dad made this bike...none of his things are ever normal. You thought. You looked at the controls and you grinned. You saw the perfect button. Motorbike that can turn into a jet ski. Perfect! You drove toward the water and drove off the side of the road. You pressed the button and it quickly turned into a jet ski. 

You took off across the water, avoiding the guards altogether. You stopped it and left it there at the shore. You crept up to the Cyberlife Tower, unnoticed. You looked around. You spotted Connor standing outside. He was about to walk in, but he turned and spotted you. No guards were around luckily. You hurried over to him.

"Connor! I had to come. I'm sorry I didn't stay, but I want to help!" You said. He smiled at you, but then it turned into a smirk.

"You'll be plenty of help." He said.

"What?" He grabbed your arm and covered your mouth. You realized what was happening. STUPID FUCKING CYBERLIFE! You cursed silently. You kicked and pulled, trying to break free, but it was no use. He yanked you into another entrance made only for 'authorized personnel'. You growled in annoyance at your helpless struggle. Why do androids have to be so much fucking stronger than humans? You thought angrily.

He dragged you into an elevator and went down to level sub-forty nine. You were pushed along and you kept trying to break free. The hand covering your mouth fell away and you shouted,