6 - Not anymore

6 months later

Mabel POV

It has been a year since Weirdmageddon ended. There has not been a sign of Bill and Dipper. It's like they just disappeared. Well, anyways, my Gruncles and I are doing well, I live in Gravity falls now and attend public school here with my friends. It's a bit sad knowing that there isn't anyone here that can help me with anything ask anymore. Dipper always had my back, no matter what.

"Mabel, can you come down here for a moment?" "Coming Gruncle Stan!" I made my way downstairs from the attic and walked into the living room. It was totally dark and I couldn't see anything, but suddenly, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MABEL!!!!" the lights switched on and I could see all my friends standing there with presents and a big cake. "Thank you guys" I said with a sweet with a sweet smile.

We celebrated my birthday with lots of good food and cake. They had gotten everything I wanted. It was the best birthday ever. This was the second birthday I had celebrated without Dipper, but it was still awesome, maybe even more awesome now. Who needed Dipper anyways.

"Mabel" Ford said "There is one thing though that we need to discuss with you."

"What is it?" I asked.

"We are planning a mission to get your brother back and destroy Bill once and for all."

"Why? It's not like we can find him, and it was Dippers choice to go with Bill." I said without much remorse.

"He did it to save you and the rest of gravityfalls, don't you want your brother back?"

"He isn't my brother anymore"