You are the best thing in this entire world, okay?- 41

Kirishima pov
The stairway and corridor was all a blur as I darted through it. Tears jumped off my face as I ran, I didn't bother trying to wipe them away. Whilst sprinting, a tidal wave of emotions and memories came flooding back. I charged past a small group of people who gathered at the front door and headed down the driveway until I was by the road. I then sat on the curb and cried. Being with Kat, meeting his parents, having supportive friends, it all had put me in some bubble; it made me forget about how ruthless the world could be. I thought back to when I was young, when I lived with my parents, when I went to that school. "Red!" I heard a call from behind me. Kat made his way through the gate and sat down next to me. Instantly, he hugged me, resting his chin on my head. After holding him for a minute, I looked up at his broken face. Tears fell down his cheeks softly. But I knew he wasn't crying about what those people said, that'd just make him angry; he was crying that I was crying. I separated myself from him and stared into his painful eyes. "Don't let what those people said get to you." He said sorrowfully. It seemed like Kat was trying to calm his anger, to make me feel better.
"It's just like- like-" I found it difficult getting my words out.
"I know, I know." Kat assured, resting his hand on mine. I felt like I had just been kicked.
"No you don't know Katsuki!" This took him by surprise, causing him to lean back slightly. "It's just- can you remember when Mineta and Kaminari said those things about me and you?" And then I said how if I were mad at everyone who said things like that about me, I'd have no friends left?" He nodded cautiously.
"Red-"
"When I was growing up, I was always a bit, different. The reason I want to be so manly now is because I was called the complete opposite when I was younger," I tried swallowing back my nerves. "Throughout school, not many people noticed me. And when they did I was- I was just called names."
"What sort of names?" Kat asked through his teeth. I could sense him holding back what he wanted to say.
"A lot of the time, dumb, childish insults. I could take them, it didn't bother me. It was when- it was when they'd call me a faggot, it got to me. I let it eat away at me for so long. And whenever I'd have a thought that was remotely, you know, guy related, I'd beat myself up about it; 'Eijirou, you're not gay, prove them idiots wrong." My stream of tears had become morbid yet peaceful. "Eventually I told my parents. Not about the gay thing, just what people were calling me. I needed someone to tell me something that could reassure me. But when I said it, when I said what they called me, my mum just said; 'well let's hope they're wrong, because no son of mine will be a faggot.'" I then stopped and looked down at the gritty road around me. I couldn't face watching Kat's reaction. "And when I came to UA, and met you, it felt like all of that had been worth it. But after tonight, after seeing a realistic world, it just made everything come back to me." I expected to sit next to Kat in total silence, so when he spoke almost straight away, I was shocked.
"Red, you are probably the best thing in this entire world, okay? Like, it doesn't matter if Yaoyorozu's parents don't know it, or those kids, or your parents. Because I know it, and so do all your friends." His voice held so much passion. "When you smile, oh my god your fucking smile, it brightens up the whole room. You make everyone feel important, happy, loved. Because you're amazing." He moved in closer towards me, I watched him in awe. "So what if your gay, so am I? Fuck your old school and fuck your parents. You are the most incredible thing to come into my life, and if other people can't realise that, well that's their loss. You deserve everything in this shitty world, I want to give it all to you, I just love you." His eyes widened as he realised what he had said. I was happy to see he didn't try to take it back though. I was feeling so many emotions through his speech. Each word he said made me fall for him even more. It made me feel safe, secure, loved. Kat usually wasn't the best with words, but in that moment, he said everything I needed to hear. He was truly a wonder. The painful memories I was reliving were all washed away with Kat's pure words. It was the end though that left me the most shaken. 'I just love you." It made my whole body feel an overwhelming feeling of contentment. It had stopped my tears of sadness. It had made me feel like me, the real me. All night I had been lost for words, but at that moment, I knew exactly what to say.
"I love you Katsuki Bakugou." I felt myself melt into him as I kissed him with all my love.

The rest of our friends waited in the large driveway, they didn't want to intrude on our conversation. Afterwards, Yaoyorozu apologised over and over through tears, and explained how she then shut the party down and forced the kids to go downstairs with the adults. Everyone asked if we were okay, but Kat and I were too emotionally drained to hold a real conversation, so we said our goodbyes and began to walk home. We hadn't spoken much after the kiss, we knew we had said everything that was needed. We just felt happy holding hands in the comfortable silence. But something was eating away at me, something I needed to share with Kat. I was thinking about it all night. As we passed glowing street lamps, I turned to him. "Kat, I probably need to tell you this." He watched me with concern.
"What is it?" I took a deep breath.
"I had a call earlier today. It was my parents. They're coming to visit."