8

"Yoongi-Hyung!!!"
A squeal was heard from the nursery and Yoongi shot out of bed. Wiping his eyes and taking of his gross shirt while running to the nursery.
         Jungkook looked at him with worried eyes.
"Hyung, Jimin won't wake up. And it looks like he isn't breathing."
Yoongi slowly walked over to the crib, taking of the multiple layers of blankets, and picking up his little. "He was breathing... and he hates mornings." Yoongi sighed as he placed Jimin down on the dresser. Jimin eyes widened slowly. "Dadd...I wan sweep..." Jimin fell towards of the dresser and into Yoongi's arms.
   Then the phone rang. Jungkook sighed and answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Oh, HI!"

"Yeah! That would be fun"

"No, y'all should come over here, I have some drinks. *chuckles*"

"What about six?"

"Okay, ill see you soon!"

     Jungkook hung up the phone with a huge smile before hopping up on a small stool.

     "Okay! Kookie is gonna have some friends over tonight that he hasn't seen in a really long time. Your daddy's know them too but y'all don't. They are coming over at six to have a few drinks and maybe meet you guys, so I need you to start getting ready."
Taehyung groaned and rolled over out of the bed. "Why so early?" He grabbed his Leafeon plushie and curled into a ball on the floor.

"Tae..."

"Yes Hobi?"

"It's 3:00 pm.."

Taehyung's eyes shot open. He stood up and pointed at Yoongi.
"YOU! WHAT KIND IF DRUGS DID YOU PUT IN MY MILK?"
He threw the plushie he was holding at Yoongi's face and ran to hold Jungkooks leg.

They all laughed, except Taehyung, and started to get ready.

"Daddy?"

"Yes Kitten?"

"Do kookies fwends wike wittles?"
Yoongi looked at Jungkook. Jungkook eyes widened before shrugging with a concerned look.
"We will just have to see baby, but just in case, I want you to try to stay out of little space in front of them. You will only go into it if we find out they are okay with it."
Jimin, Taehyung, and Hoseok all frowned before almost immediately going into big space.
The three got themselves cleaned up and dressed up and went downstairs. The clock now read 4:37 and Jungkook decided to call the Kim couple and see if they were up to come over. As soon as Jungkook presses call he remembered Namjoons plans and his mood lifted, hoping for the best.

"Namjoon-hyung?"

"Oh, hey kook, what do you need?"

"Oh. My. Gosh. Don't act so chill! What happened? What did he say?"

There was a long pause before....

"Jin wants Jimin to be the flower boy"

Jungkook squealed and jumped around the living room.

"OH MY GOSH! I knew it! You to are perfect!!! How about y'all come to my house around six to meet up with the old crew?"

"Well, me and Jin kinda planned things... if you know what I mean?"

"Ew. TMI.... but okay. I'm guessing you'll need me to watch Hobi again?"

"Yeah... thanks by the way."

"No problem. You go have fun I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Oh my.. bye Kook"

"By Joon"

Jungkook ran over to Yoongi jumping onto him. "Dude what the fuck?" Yoongi shoved Jungkook off of him pausing his show. "The kims are OFFICIAL!"

Yoongi smiled and shook his head. "Guess you watching Hobi hmm?"
Jungkook made a suggestive face and nodded.
Him and Yoongi bust into a fit of laughter and walked into the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6:00

It was time for Jungkooks friends to arrive and the littles were really nervous. The were softly talking to eachother, trying not to go into little space before a knock on the door dropped their stomachs.
          Jungkook rushed to the door opening it quickly.
"ITS BEEN SO LONG!!!"

       "Come on guys, the guest are here!"
Jimin walked down the stairs slowly, getting fully into the living room before locking eyes with a muscular male. The males eyes widened and then he glared at the other two. Jimin bust into silent tears running back upstairs.
       Six of the seven new guys were very confused. Yoongi had caught he interaction between Jimin and one of them and asked to talk to him.

"Jackson... what did you do to him?"

      Jackson gulped and shook his head, "We ran into eachother at the mall, he made me drop my food so he felt really bad. No matter how many times I told him it was okay, he just kept getting more embarrassed."
      Yoongi sigh. "I'm sorry, go back to the living room I'll check on him."

"Hey... kitten you okay?"

Jimin peeked our from under the covers and quit crying, sitting up and looking into Yoongi's eyes.
"Baby, you don't have to be embarrassed. It was just a little food."
Jimin tilted his head. "What are you talking about?"

      After Jimin explained the story Yoongi was filled with rage. He went downstairs and told everyone what happened. The other six looked mad, especially the one named mark. Jinyoung stood up and apologized for the whole mishap. "Jackson has been a little bitch about them for a long time for no reason. He just doesn't like them. We are perfectly fine with them tho, we even have one of our own."
Jackson rolled his eyes, "I just don't get it. It weird."
Yoongi started balling his fist and Jungkook held him back. Jungkook was really upset about the failed meetup but even more upset that Jackson didn't tell the truth.

Jackson glared at Jungkook before deciding to leave and let the others enjoy their get together.

     The three little ended up having a lot more fun, they even found out that Mark was a little too. The four played in the nursery while the rest of them had drinks downstairs.
     All of them except Jungkook, Yoongi, and surprisingly BamBam were tipsy and the guest left. It was a short time, but they had made a few plans to go out more often.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Yoongi and Jimin had left. Hobi and Teahyung we're asleep.

     Jungkook spread across his bed, his laptop on his lap and a cup of warm tea beside him. Jungkook felt odd. He didn't know why, he just did. He felt like everything was going by to quickly today.
      He sighed and looked at the clock, 1:07 am, putting his laptop back on charge and sipping the rest of his tea.

A/N: hi I'm not dead. Hi this was really badly written. Jungkook is okay, it was basically me just saying that I wrote to fast and didn't add much detail but I broke the fourth wall because I'm cool.
Also, I feel really weird writing smut, although I'm a kinky shit and could probably write it really good, I just don't feel comfortable doing it. But, oh well.
The next thing I do is gonna be a random question thing where you can ask any questions you want, or maybe even do request or smthn I dunno. Biiiiiii

                                                  ~Jax