Mike° Just dance with me |2|

Summary: Read Previous parts

-eleven comes
-mike leaves y/n
- y/n dancing with Dustin :)))

Y/N POV

"Let me guess, Harrington did your hair?" I asked and slow danced with Dustin. Dustin smirked at me and shook his head in agreement.

"Yeah, he said it'd help me with getting a girl tonight. And wow, I'm successful." Dustin mumbled with a smirk, I grinned and just rolled my eyes as I laughed.

Max and Lucas swayed their way over and I eyed them out,

"Oouu Y/N and Dustin." Lucas chanted, he chanted it pretty loud. Suddenly Dustin untangled from me.

"I'll be back. I need to go get a drink and use the bathroom." Dustin spoke, I placed my hands in the air and smirked.

Yes, I was alone, yet again. This was just fucking great. My brows raised as I felt my stomach rumble. Ooo she hungry.

I placed my hand over my tummy and made my way to the food table. Some dweeb was hogging the pretzel bowl.

"Scram, or I break something." I spoke, the nerd waddled off and I started eating, well stuffing my
mouth..

"Slow down, you'll get a speed ticket with how fast you're eating." Will mentioned as he walked over, I smiled with a stuffed mouth.

"What happened to your woman?" I asked referring to that girl he danced with. Will shrugged his shoulders.

"Who are you dancing with?" Will asked as he faced me. I scanned the room for Dustin and saw him dancing with Nancy Wheeler.

"Pft, no one." I replied and continued to eat.

Jesus, after this I needed to go dine at a diner or something, I was hella hungry and needed to be filled up.

Who was the damn freaking loner in the corner now, me.

"I'll dance with you." Will responded, I grinned and agreed.

"Sure zombie boy." I replied and grabbed his hand.

We made our way to the dance floor and I smiled as swallowed my mouthful of food.

Mike POV

El looked so pretty tonight. She leaned her head onto my shoulder and I looked around.

I couldn't help but seem curious on where Y/N was.

"Nah, it's not like that. I don't really take shits at school, I usually take massive fucking dumps at home. Anyway, after this, do you want to go eat out?" I heard a voice from behind me. What kind of conversation was that? I shouldn't be eavesdropping.

Slowly swaying, I turned around to see Y/N and Will slow dancing and smiling at each other.
What on earth was she talking about? Weirdo. She brings up such unnecessary topics, this girl was a trashmouth. She talks to much, a talent she basically has.

More importantly, did she really just ask Will to go eat with her after the snow ball? Was that a date invite to the diner?

I don't want her taking Will.

-Trash mouth Y/N. Lmao
-thoughts?