A/N

PLEASE READ UNTIL THE END!!!!!

I'm going to be changing some things of the Titans universe as I'm sure was already obvious.

I'm saying this because in the next few chapters and possibly the rest of the book, that there are going to be instances where you will probably go:

"What? It never happened like that! This is how..."

Because until the last two chapters I was going off on my own theory.

I'm still doing that but now... I have 65 episodes and 2(ish) movies to pay attention to.

I know that in the Teen Titans series that KF and Speedy (as he is still known in TT) rarely make appearances... I want to change that.

I want it to be more dramatic and more than anything-- I want Robin's old relationships to actually matter.

I might cross some timelines too...

I really want to try and figure out what caused all that tension in the 5 year gap of Young Justice.

*Spoiler alert*

You know when Deathstroke (Slade) fought Nightwing at the end of YJ season 2?

There was barely any recognition of pasts between the two. Some, but very little.

And Nightwing and Beastboy? Blue Beetle? No mention of Teen Titans past.

I know that DC probably wants it that way, for whatever weird reason, but I'm sure a lot of you probably wanted more... context between the characters.

I don't know if any of you do but I see most of the DC universe as one entity.

Specifically, with the Bat clan.

The shows (I'm talking about shows only right now) that tie together are:

The Batman🔄Justice League
            ⬇️
    Young Justice🔄Teen Titans

And that's ignoring that the Flash in Justice League is Wally West.

See, the show The Batman has the closest animation, style, and pasts to the other shows. That also shows how Robin and Batgirl came to be.

The Batman also mentions some instances of the Justice League, and again-- closest in animation and style.

The Justice League and Young Justice ties are obvious. Explains the whole Watch Tower, Hall of Justice yadayadayada.

The Batman to Young Justice shows how Dick has grown along with his past. And again... animation and style are pretty much identical. Let's not forget Dick's and Bruce's personality in those two...

Now for Young Justice to Teen Titans...

In the first season of Young Justice Dick is thirteen.

In Teen Titans he is fifteen.

That's two years that Dick is with YJ.

That then also makes three years when Dick is with the Titans because after three years he would be eighteen.

Dick is eighteen when the second season of YJ starts.

That's five years. And that's what I'm writing about, those five missing years.

Get it?

(Sorry for the rant😅)