POST-CREDITS

finale / jū
AUTHOR'S NOTE!
(010)

Greetings to all of those who have finished reading this novel! I hope you guys enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. As a bonus, here are some facts about the story.

[FEEL FREE TO EXPRESS YOUR THOUGHTS AND THEORIES DOWN IN THE COMMENTS SECTION BELOW!]

Hideout 92 is a fictional twilight café established since 1992, located in St. Clair De Lune of Illurealm - the realm of fiction and illusions.

Illurealm is an alternate universe created by yours truly, in order to set another realm for untold stories to take place.

Illysian /ee-li-zee-yen/ is the name for the people that dwell in the universe of Illurealm; from the word illusion and elysian - relating to paradise, leading to illusion of paradise.

Lost Boy Shenanigans is a fictional R&B, soul and rock band consisting of four members; June (drummer), Hanjiro (lead guitarist), Zeon (bassist, backing vocalist), A-kio (lead vocalist, rhythm guitarist.)

Rin A-kio was born on September 18, 1974. His first name was inspired by the word Aki (秋) / autumn in Japanese since he was born on the month of the autumn season.

I won't say much but here is the katakana script table. Decrypting lies in your hands now.

 Decrypting lies in your hands now