Chapter 28: Sixteen pt. 2

Haha, remember when I said two parts? I meant three. So this is more of a background info on Odia, since I don't have too many details on it.

But I love y'all.

Be rad.

Have a nice day, beauties ♡♡♡♡

Odia's POV:

I was actually having fun. We were mid-party and I had reunited with a lot of my old friends, and danced. I also found it entertaining how elabrate the costumes were. Hell, one of our top male fighters was dressed like a geisha, a scarily pretty one at that.

The night had consisted of tiring upbeat dances mostly, with a few waltz songs. I had soent my time dancing with Honey or the some of the Spiders.

I was currently dancing with my brother, who claimed to be a bunny with the cotton ball he put on his belt loop, "So you're in love with Kyoya." he spoke out of nowhere.

"Wh-What makes you-"

"I know that look." he said softly, "I give Ginata that same look." he said referring to his brown haired beautiful girlfriend, "You are really growing up." he sighed.

"I-I- he doesn't-" I stopped as I looked down, "He broke a promise. It's useless." I shook my head, "Him and I will never be as perfect as you and Ginata."

Kyoya's POV:

I watched as everyone danced in their peculiar costumes while I sat at a table, sipping on my drink. I soon caught side of Odia as she smiled and danced with everyone. How am I going to tell her that-

"Kyoya Ootori?" a feminine voice spoke as I faced a pretty girl with chestnut hair with black bunny ears on that matched her full black dress.

"Yes?" I asked as she smiled and took a seat next to me as she held out her hand.

"I'm Ginata." She spoke as I shook her hand, "I'm Rubro's girlfriend, and Odi's friend." She explained as I let go of her hand.

"Oh, hello." I gave a polite smile as I began sipping on my drink again.

"So you're the one that is the source of Odi's feelings?" She giggled.

"Uh, what-what do you mean?" I asked as I tried to keep my composure.

"Let me tell you a bit about her, since it's evident you feel something towards her." She winked at me.

"I don't-"

"Oh, come on, I saw you staring at her just now." she giggled, "It's okay, she is a woman now after all."

"Right, since 16 is the age of a woman in your gang." I confirmed.

"You know, ever since I've known Odi, she's never been the type to have many people who cared for her. She's always been so prideful, and too paranoid, to show any sign of weakness. Hell, she wouldn't even let anyone treat her wounds whenever she'd hurt herself, clumsy girl." She smiled a bit, "I remember when she came to me while I was taking care of things for Rubro in America, she had told me that she's sick of being alone. She told me about some rich boy named Kyoya Ootori, and I assumed you broke the heart she never put to use." She gave me a glance.

"I-" she held her hand up and gave me a sweet smile.

"Those months she spent with me, she cried for two weeks. I had rarely seen Odi cry like that. I almost came to Japan to knock some sense into you, but then she told me it wasnt you that made he so sad, it was herself." Ginata sighed as she put her hand down, "She really hated herself all these years, and we all never had a clue. Odi would always hide pain too well. I really never thought I'd see the day where Odi would get sick with the 'chill of single solitude' as she called it." she smirked a bit.

"I do recall her saying that." I sighed, "How long have you known her?" I asked curiously.

"I've known her for..." she thought for a moment as she laughed a bit, "Wow, 6 years now. Her and I never talked while we worked at that man's mansion, but I admired her." She rested her cheek on her hand.

"Why is that?" I asked and she looked at me.

"I assume she's shown you the scars, yes?" She asked as I nodded.

"The legs and face." I answered her, nand was shocked as she laughed a bit.

"And back, and hips, and neck. That girl has a future in cover-up formulating, I swear." she spoke as my eyes widened.

"She makes them herself?" I asked as Ginata nodded happily.

"When she was 12, she learned from some of our scientist connections." Gianta expained, "She has so many scars, but I don't." Ginata stated as her fave fell a bit.

"Why is that?" I asked curiously.

"Odi was and is too caring." Ginata sighed, "She never spoke one word to me or barely anyone, but yet she still took all the lashings and punishments meant for any one of us. The only girls she talked to was Yuutami and Hano. " Yuutami... Odia once said that name...

"Yuutami and Hano?" I asked, "Who are they?" Ginata looked at me again.

"Hano Yuta was like Odi's child. She was four when she was sold to the estate a year after Odi was. She would be around 8 or 9 now. Odi would sing her to sleep, and tell her stories of a prince one day rescuing all of us." Ginata had a small smile on her face as she explained this, but it soon fell as she spoke again, "Eventually, that man saw how happy Odi was whenever she was with Hano, and the number one rule for Odi was she wasn't allowed to be happy. He wanted to torture his own granddaughter as much as he could, so he auctioned off Yuta to someone else."

"Wh-Who is Yuutami?" I asked curiously.

"Yuutami Kirimi was a few years or so older than Odi, and she...she was technically killed by that man for the freedom of us. Her and Odi were sorta of like the protectors. Yuutami would always be so kind and encouraging. Odi was forced to watch as Yuutami willingly fell to her death off the roof because of that man's actions." She sighed, "It really shook Odi emotionally. Yuutami was always like a mother to her. The other maids and I would call her 'Yuutami's pride and joy.' Her suicide was orchestrated from her sadness and to catch the notice of the public eye, a maid of a large estate committing suicide was rare. Her death lead to that man being exposed for all the horrible things he's taken part in." she looked at me.

"I had no idea Odia had been through so much." I voiced my thoughts as Ginata regained her cheerful smile.

"Yet, look at her now." Ginata gestured to Odia as she danced in an amusing fashion to an upbeat song with Mori-senpai, Honey-senpai, and a few other people, "It's nice to see her smile this much. Oh, I remember her phone call to me when she got a scholarship to this school. She had never been to a school before this one." Ginata chuckled.

"What?" I blurted out in shock.

"She's a self taught girl, never played too well with others, but she's a captivating princess with how peculiar she is. " Ginata chuckled, "So, tell me, Ootori, what made her special to you?"

I thought for a moment as I searched desperately for an answer.