Burrito of Blankets

June was...interesting. With the last month of school being only three weeks, the Marauders didn't really have time for an end of the year prank. Abigail did, however. Abigail had all the time in the world. Sirius sometimes helped her with the prank, occasionally James as well, but it was mostly her.

For now, she was walking down the wide hall towards the Quidditch pitch to watch Sirius and James' practice. Jamesie had forgotten his lucky Snitch in his room, and at the moment, it was peacefully floating beside her as she walked. She was whistling along to Bohemian Rhapsody but stopped as soon as she made it to the Quidditch pitch. The snitch whizzed up to James, alerting him of her presence.

"Oh, hi Abby!" Sirius shouted, waving frantically at her with a grin. She smiled and waved back, walking up the steps and into the stands, sitting down and staring up at Sirius as he whizzed around. The whole Gryffindor team was practicing, and she could tell Sirius was trying to show off just for her. Lily joined her a few minutes later, and that's when James started showing off as well. The other two Marauders came next, smiling up at their friends before sitting down in front of Lily and Abigail. I won't give too many details, but the practice went well. Basically, Gryffindor won the match with Slytherin no problem, and the Slytherins were salty about it for the next week.

Also...

"Oh my god, James! You were brilliant!" Lily exclaimed as James exited the Gryffindor locker room. She threw her arms around his neck, pressing her lips to his as he grinned.

"Lily, uh...can I take you to the courtyard really quick? I...want to ask you something!" He said with excitement and nervousness in his voice. She could see that his fingers were twitching, and she almost knew exactly what was happening. He was going to propose.

"Yeah, of course! I'll meet you guys in the common room for the party!" As Lily left beside James, the tall boy looked back at her and gave her a thumbs up, to which she promptly gave a playful salute. Needless to say, Lily said yes to the proposal, and James was over the moon. He didn't get any sleep that night, or the next, or the next. He was just bouncing around the room saying he was marrying the girl of his dreams.

Anyway! With only two days left of school and the NEWT tests all done, there really wasn't anything that was happening in school. The Marauders finally had time to work with her for an end of the year prank - which was cool - and Sirius and Abigail were working out what they were going to do once they got out of Hogwarts. They were, of course, going to move in with each other, but while Abigail insisted that they move to Asgard - where it's safe - Sirius said that he wanted to live closer to his friends so they could protect them.

But, enough of that, let's get back to the story. It was bright and early Saturday morning, and Abigail was not getting up. She and Sirius were sleeping together - as they had been doing for the past month or so - and he was trying to get her up, but she was simply snuggling further into his chest.

"C'mon, love, we need to get up..." Sirius mumbled, shaking her lightly. She didn't say anything, merely clutched onto his AC/DC shirt and curled up into a little ball. "Prongsie, help," Sirius asked, trying to pull his other arm out from under her.

"Pads, that's your problem, mate." James laughed, pulling on a new shirt as Remus chuckled lightly. He had been up for an hour and was now reading on his bed. Peter was up as well and was dressed for the day, but was still trying to get some sleep.

"Abby, darling, get up or I'm going to push you out of the bed." He waited for a minute or so before promptly wrapping his arms around her and standing up. She yelped in surprise at the sudden movement, hugging Sirius as hard as to not fall from his arms. He eventually dropped her, however, making her immediately squirm to make herself a blanket burrito and fell asleep again.

Sirius looked to Remus, who nodded and got up, walking over to the window before yanking open the curtains. She hissed at the new light, grabbing a pillow and pulling it over her head.

"I think it's a lost cause, mate." James laughed, running a hand through his messy hair.

"Abby, I will drag you out of bed and down to the common room if you don't get up." No movement. "You've forced my hand, Love," Sirius smirked, grabbing onto the end of the burrito of blankets and pulled, making her promptly fall to the ground. She grunted but didn't get up. "Prongs, a hand, please." James chuckled, walking over and grabbing the other end of the burrito, and together, the two boys successfully carried Abigail + her burrito of blankets down the stairs and into the common room, where they deposited her by the window. It was freezing outside, especially in the early morning.

Sirius left to go back upstairs to change while James, Remus, and Peter went down to the great hall for breakfast. When Sirius came back down, however, he saw that Abigail was worming herself over to the fireplace. She halted, looking up at him before falling onto her back.

"Now will you get up?" He asked as she rolled around on the floor.

"Ugh, fine." She muttered, six wings unfurling from her back and unwrapping the mass of blankets from her body. They disappeared again as she snapped her fingers, her clothes instantly changing from pajamas to a dark green AC/DC shirt, black trench coat, grey jeggings, black fingerless gloves, and a dark green beanie. Her hair combed itself instantly as she walked over to where she had put her black combat boots and slipped them on, tying them before standing up and shooting a playful glare over at Sirius.

"What was that for?" Sirius asked, feigning innocence.

"That was for waking me up. Now you have to carry me." She gave him grabby-arms, to which he chuckled and gladly picked her up bridal style. She was almost a foot shorter than him, so he did it no problem. Plus, having the muscles of a Quidditch player helped too.

The two, well Sirius carrying Abigail, walked down the sets of moving stairs until they finally reached the great hall. She was fully aware of all the heads that were now watching her, but the two didn't seem to care as they walked over to the other Marauders. Upon seeing Abigail in Sirius' arms, the other Marauders clapped and grinned at Sirius, making him laugh slightly as he set Abigail down. He gave a dramatic bow before taking his seat beside Abby.

"Congratulations, Pads! You managed to drag the angel out of bed!" Remus exclaimed, making the others laugh. They chatted and joked for the next thirty minutes, eating their breakfast happily and talking about their new lives outside of Hogwarts.

"James Potter, Lily Evans," James shouted 'Potter!', making the Marauders clap and cheer Jamesie on as Lily sat there blushing madly, "...Lily Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Peter Pettigrew, and Abigail Lorian...Please join me in my office after breakfast. I'd like to share some sugar quills with you." Dumbledore announced, staring knowingly at Abigail. She nodded, hearing the password for the gargoyle outside of his office. For some reason, Dumbledore liked to make the passwords different kinds of candy.