World 4.11

[This is my imagination of Celeste.]

Meanwhile, Celeste and Azriel's relationship is improving since Azriel realize how much he loves her when she was almost kidnaped by a Dark Sorcerer in-disguise.

This was actually orchestrated by Zion. Yes! He decided to leave the love story of Celeste and Azriel to fate but he was bored and annoyed mostly annoyed so he needed an outlet to vent his boredom and anger. Celeste has also been whining to him about Azriel avoiding her blah blah blah, which added to his annoyance.

He ordered one of the spies of Medeia that he hypnotized to attempt to kidnap Celeste but of course he made sure that Celeste will not be hurt. He can still remember that day since that was the day he heard about his lover's prowess in bed to some gossipers and he was so mad.

[Host are you sure about this? You remember the rules right?]

[Of course. I can't kill the protagonist but that doesn't mean I can't threaten them. There's a difference between killing them from threatening them.]

[Host if something goes wrong you know the consequences.]

[Relax TOM. I got this! Besides it's about time for a wake-up call for the male lead so they will have their happy ending already and so do I.]

The planned work but Zion didn't expect that Celeste would struggle and fought back so the spy attacked her. When Azriel heard that Celeste was almost kidnaped and injured he hurriedly went to see her. When he saw her laying down in the clinic bed, the thought of her dying made him realize his feelings towards her.

[I already warned you Host.]

[Celeste only suffered a minor injury. You're exaggerating!]

[I almost died from a heart attack.
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻]

[(ー_ー )]

~°~

Due to the kidnapping incident in his household, Cornelius tracks down all the spies and executed them.

Medeia was fuming when she heard this. “Why the hell that imbecile acted without my permission?”

“We don't know Your grace. We thought it was Your grace who ordered him that's why we didn't interfere,” the servant reported trembling as he was afraid to face the wrath of their grace.

“Then who ordered him?” 

“We don't know your grace but we notice that he was like in a trance.”

“So someone may have cast him spell. Do you think it was Elder Letimer or your son maybe?” Leander interjected.

“Hahaha! That child may be my son but he doesn't have a backbone. He's not that smart.” From the report, she heard about Gaian she knew for sure it wasn't him. He was more like his father, too nice and too pure. “Find out what that old weasel is planning,” she angrily ordered.

Zion who was watching this got an idea. 'Hmmm... Why not I frame Elder Letimer. This is hitting two-bird with one stone.'

[TOM?]

[Host?]

[I ask you to monitor Elder Letimer didn't I?]

[Yes Host. Why?]

[Do you have any recordings of him meeting with the other traitors?]

[Wait a while Host...]

After an hour...

[I have Host. What do you want me to do with this.]

[I want you to fabricate those recordings and make it look like he was planning against Medeia. Can you that TOM?]

[Roger Host ( 。・ω・)ゞ]

~°~

After TOM was done with fabricating the recordings, Zion cast a spell to disguise himself and met up with the servant who reported back to Medeia. He hypnotizes him and gave the reflectigeo that contain recordings of Elder Letimer planning against Medeia. He also sent to Scoendio- the biggest media outlet in the Kingdom of Dashan.

The White Sorcerers were outraged when the news blew up. They demand Elder Letimer and his allies to be executed publicly.

The warriors immediately captured Elder Letimer and his allies. They also seized all his properties. They turned his household upside down to find more evidence of his treacherous acts against their faction.

Zion made sure to leave pieces of evidence like a book containing the list of names of the other traitors and the spies of the Dark Sorcerers. It also contains the location of the hideouts and headquarters of the Dark Sorcerers.

Of course, Zion made the book look like it was owned by Elder Letimer to protect himself in case Medeia betrayed him. The warriors and some Elders immediately raided the hideouts and headquarter of the Dark Sorcerers.

The Dark Sorcerers' hideouts were utterly annihilated. Meanwhile, in their headquarter there was a intense combat between the two factions. The Dark Sorcerers lose completely since they didn't see the raid coming.

Medeia was killed by Elder Magnus. He made sure to kill her himself to avoid her spilling unnecessary things. He wouldn't allow his beloved kitten to be involved in his mother's own crime.

Zion was watching all this scene unfold and he was pleased to know that his lover killed Medeia. During the raid, he was counting for her to be killed rather than to be captured alive to avoid her spilling about Alaric and his existence.

Since his lover was the one who killed Medeia, he decided to forgive Magnus already and give him a reward for a job well done.

After winning the battle, Magnus went back to his quarters to meet his kitten because he missed him so much. The battle including the hunting of the escaped Dark Sorcerers lasted for two months. And in that span of time, he wasn't allowed to go back.

Upon arriving, Magnus hurriedly went inside his quarter to find his kitten. When he found him he immediately hugs him and inhaled his scent. “I miss you so much kitten.”

“Um... Elder Magnus what are you doing?” Zion acted in shock and tried to push him. He wanted to tease a little bit more since he didn't hear any confession from him yet.

Magnus let go of Gaian and look him in the eyes. “Please don't push me kitten. I love you so much. What do I need to do to prove that I am very serious with you. I regret all my past actions but no matter how much I regret I'll never be able to change it. But I assured you kitten that from now on I'm only going to be yours.”

Magnus felt like it was the right time to say what he really felt. When Medeia escaped, he was so terrified that others will find her and that she will reveal her relation to his kitten. If that information will come out, he was sure that they will label Gaian as a traitor also.

“Really? No more visiting the brothels or flirting with others? You're only mine now right?” Zion looks at him innocently but Magnus could see the warning in his eyes that if he ever does something like that again he will end up in the doghouse forever.

“Yes, kitten. I'm forever yours and you'll forever be mine,” Magnus promised since he was sure that he never broke his promise to Gaian.

“Then put a ring in my finger first and ask my hand to my father.” Zion smiled seductively at his lover. He doesn't need to pretend anymore since he was already aware that Magnus knew his true personality.

Magnus immediately left his quarters and went to the main clinic where Alaric is working.

Meanwhile, our dear little system was crying non-stop from seeing this sweet moment between his Host and his lover.

[(˃̣̣̥^˂̣̣̥')]