3

(Y/n)'s POV

God, Peter was pissing me off. Why was he such a bitch about me hanging out with Ned? He thinks that I didn't see his eye roll, but he was damn wrong.

I got up and asked Dr. Thompson if I could use the bathroom, and she said yes. I stormed out of the room, leaving Peter stunned that I just roasted him.

I left because I didn't want my rage to get out of control. If I got too mad I'd probably shoot Peter with my lasers or something.

I went to the bathroom and calmed down, and then washed my hands and went back to the classroom.

Peter was sitting at the table we were at, writing stuff down.

"Hey Parker," I said, sitting down.

"Hey. I'm sorry about rolling my eyes earlier, I was rolling them at Ned," he explained. I gave him a slight smile and nodded. I just decided to ignore him and do the work that I was assigned.

(Lunch) - Peter's POV

I walked up to the lunch table to see (Y/n) not there. Ned and Michelle were, so I shrugged it off and decided to just sit down.

"Dude, what the hell," Ned said.

"What?" I asked.

"Why are you being such a bitch to (Y/n)? She went home because of your ass," Michelle asked.

"Ned, can I talk to you? In private," I said. Ned groaned and nodded.

"What Peter?" He said, obviously mad.

"Listen. I think I like (Y/n)," I said. Ned laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"That sucks. She hates you," Ned said.

"Really?" I asked, shocked. I knew I had been rude to her but not to an extent where she would hate me.

"Yeah. She went home because she didn't want to see you anymore. You really fucked up, man," Ned said, patting my shoulder.

"Shit. Do you have her number or something?" I asked. Ned nodded and handed me his phone.

"I'm gonna call her. Go back to the table," Ned rolled his eyes and went back to the table. I pressed call, and an annoyed (Y/n) answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hello? (Y/n)?"

"Oh. Hey Peter," she said, trying to sound like she didn't want to rip out my spine.

"I just, uh, can you meet me somewhere later? Meet me at the sandwich shop at 4," I said.

"Fine, Parker," she said, ending the call. I was going to apologize, and then hopefully we can be good. Hopefully it won't turn into me telling her how I feel. I'll just make up some bullshit excuse.

I got it! I told her earlier that I rolled my eyes at Ned. I'll just say that Ned cancelled on me, and I was mad at him. I hate to throw Ned under the bus like that, but I just wanted to save my friendship with (Y/n).

(3:45)

I was walking to the sandwich shop to meet (Y/n), when my spidey senses were tingling. I looked behind me to see a bank being robbed! I quickly ran into an alleyway and changed into my suit. I ran to the bank and started fighting the robbers.

(Y/n)'s POV

It was 4:10. Peter was late. I sighed and took out my phone, texting Ned.

(Y/n): hey Neddo