Chapter 26

This chapter is literally just pure smut, well not pure it's very dirty and sinful. There's incest in this chapter so I hope you guys are okay with that but here's your warning incase you're not! I hope you like this sinful chapter and I'll be seeing you all in hell! Anyways let me know what you think!
Love,
Lizzy ❤️

Chapter 26

Louis and Harry made their way back to the house hand in hand after the sexy times they had shared back at the tropical orchard together. Harry had this huge, giddy smile on his face as the two of them made their way through the pretty palm tree walkway that leads the way to the back door of their beach house home. "Honey we're home!" Harry calls happily as he pulls the smaller male along with him into the house.

Alex and Marcel roll their eyes as they see their brother making his way into the room with Louis following behind him. "Welcome back, angel," Marcel says to Louis with a bright smile and the boy decides to let go of Harry's hand to greet the youngest sibling with a kiss to the lips.

Harry stares jealously at the way the boy moves to give not only Marcel, but Alex a small kiss as well. "I missed you guys," he tells the two of them with a sad sort of smile. Harry curses the damn monkey who had scurried off the boy's shoulder as soon as they got back home to go explore it's new bedroom. Harry decides that he should tell his brothers about him and Louis' time out to make them as jealous as he was now.

"So, Louis sucked me off while we were on our walk," Harry says nonchalantly, causing both of his brothers to choke on their own spit as they stare at the male with wide eyes. Not expecting him to say something like that out of the blue.

"What?" Alex asks perplexed by the way Harry said it so casually.

Louis couldn't help but to roll his eyes at the way Harry had to announce exactly what happened while they were out. He should have known the male was going to brag about it as soon as they got home. "Yup, and I also rimmed and fingered him," Harry tells them proudly, just bragging now.

Marcel gulps as he fixes his glasses on his face before turning to look at Louis. "Is that true?" He asks the smaller boy, looking rather flustered about just the idea of what the two of them had gotten up to while they were gone.

Louis allows a smirk to spread across his face when he sees the erections that were shown proudly through both of the men's sweat pants. "Do you guys got a little problem there?" Louis asks them with a raise of his eyebrows, looking up at them through his lashes with the best seductive face he could make.

"Oh fuck," Alex groans out at seeing the boy's face, way too turned on about just the thought of his younger brother and Louis in such compromising positions.

"Do you want me to suck your cock Alex?" Louis asks the male seductively as he looks up at the man batting his eyelashes at him.

"Fuck yes," Alex groans out in answer to the boy's question. He already knew that this boy was going to be the end of him and he truly didn't care.

"Don't swear, daddy," Louis scowls as kneels down on his knees to pull down the male's sweatpants.

"Daddy?" Alex asks curiously as the boy pulls his sweatpants down his hips until they fall at his knees.

"Don't you like it?" Louis asks the man looking up at him as he starts to pump the male's thick length. Alex wasn't as long as Harry, but what he lacked in length he made up for in girth.

Alex lets out a moan at the feeling of the boy's warm hand moving up and down the length of his cock. "Oh no, I like it. I definitely like it," Alex groans out, watching as the boy leans in to kitten lick the head of his penis, obviously teasing the man with the smirk that was spread across his face.