Failing and Falling

Read till the end to find an extended summary!

Hey there, how are you doing today?

I am so glad that you stumbled upon my little novel and you decided to give it a go. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Let me state couple of rules and regulations:

1. Do not copy my book under any circumstances! This is my story and I have worked hard for it. Copying someone else's hard work says a lot about who you are as a writer and a person.

2. Bad boy and cliche alert! I personally love cliched books because of how it makes you feel. Even though they are cringe worthy, reading it once in a while is quite satisfying. If you don't like cliche book, then you should leave now and not waste your time. For all the cliche lovers, here's one for you.

3. No hate will be tolerated! I don't want hate on this book because it is a cliche and has a bad boy in it. Simply exit this book if you are one of those people who hate on authors who write cliche stories.

4. Criticism is accepted and appreciated but don't bash me for grammatical mistakes! Books aren't perfect. It takes a lot of time and patience to write a book which might have a lot of grammar errors. Of course, I would edit it at some point but if you understand what I'm trying to say, then just go with it and stop making a big deal out of it.

5. This story contains the following: drug use, coarse words, bullying, depressing thoughts, suicide attempts, alcohol, strong female protagonists, and swoon worthy male protagonists.

6. Disclaimer! This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

And last but not least.

7. This book is not perfect in any way, shape or form. I just wanted to write a story which is based on high school drama, love, and fights. There are many teen fiction books which are better than this. So, you don't have to read this book if you're not a sucker for cliche. Kindly leave at this point please. On the other hand, my cliche lovers, you're all in for a treat. This is the book for you!

Below is the extended summary as promised. Happy reading!

_____

"You're different."

"Oh yeah? How many girls have fallen for that line?"

He takes a step closer to me and locks me between his strong and muscular arms. "I'm not just saying this to get you in bed. I mean it."

His minty breath lingers on my forehead and the moment his eyes meet mine, I know he's not lying. He means it.

Slowly he leans closer to me and we are just inches apart. Surreptitiously, he breathes against my ear sending electric waves down my whole body. I gasp and my knees feel weak and I almost give up but he holds me close to him.

"You're the only girl that drives me crazy without touching me, dove."

"This is wrong, we can't do this," I push him back slowly.

"Why? What's wrong about this?"

"Everything Kol, everything. We aren't the only ones, we have two more lives connected to ours."
_____

Dovie Pratt is a highly intelligent, overachieving and extremely wealthy young girl. She is confident, calculating and would stand up to anyone when no one else could, showing her determination and courage. She hates failing herself to anything, love being one of them.

Kol Walsh, on the other hand, is the type of boy who your parents tell you to stay away from. He is bad boy who is the captain of the baseball team. He hates falling and losing, love being one of them.

But when they meet, one is failing in love and the other one is falling in love. Can they stand up to others and prove their determination towards their relationship?

___

Started on: July 3. 2018
Finished on: undecided