~ He misses you on a mission ~

Hey all! I was listening to a few MMVs and I ran into a channel called Frimizen. I loved every single video that he/she made! Oh my gosh! I can't believe that creators like her exist, it's just so perfect and I was fangirling after every single video xD

To be honest, I hate the feeling of missing people, especially people you really love and I mean people other than your family and friends.

There are just some people that will never leave you and you need to keep searching for those kinds of people. There will always be someone who will never leave  you for something 'better.' If that person truly appreciates you then stick with that person. If they're genuine, stick with that person. It's better to meet a weird genuine person that sticks with you rather than killing yourself for a hot fake.  Those people suck and will ruin your life because life isn't always a fairy tale, it's reality.

Quote of the day!

  "Growth in love comes from a place of absence, where the imagination is left to its own devices and creates you to be much more then reality would ever allow..."

- Coco J. Ginger

KEITH (His POV)

I eyed the other members of the Blade and walked outside quietly. But a hand slammed onto my shoulder. I gulped knowing who was holding me back. I turned around and looked at Kolivan who looked down at me straight in the face. He looked at me firmly and stared at me.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I'm going to be outside for a little while," I answered.

"For what?" Kolivan asked. "There are patrols outside, if you wanted to do something private, I would suggest your bunk."

"But it's so small and people will hear," I muttered.

"What was that?" Kolivan asked.

"Nothing," I answered. Kolivan released my shoulder and folded his arms.

"If you're thinking of contacting (y/n), then keep in mind that our camp is meant to be a secret. I warned you when I first offered you this assignment. If you really want to be an asset to the Blade then you'll have to order your priorities," Kolivan growled. I glared at him, balling my fist.

"Fine," I growled. I walked past Kolivan and marched right towards my bunk and pulled out my phone. But as soon as the screen brightened I felt something holding me back. I grit my teeth and stared at a photo of (y/n).

(y/n), she was my entire life. I sighed and buried my hands in my hair. My mind suddenly moved to the time when I tried to do her hair after she did my hair. She always complained that I never took care of myself which probably was too true. I always focused on making sure that I put my efforts into getting rid of Zarkon and maintaining my cover but when she came into my life, everything was ruined.

She found every secret that I had and she even stayed when she found out that I was related to the people that were a part of G-tech. She suffered under G-tech twice before meeting me but she still stayed. I held the truth from her and she stayed even after that; I don't deserve her at all she deserves a better guy than me. 

I sighed and relaxed into my bunk and noticed something in my pack. I frowned and saw a piece of paper strategically tucked into a worn out pocket. I leaned out and pulled the letter out from its hiding place and looked at the contents. It was a photo from when Ms Smith dragged us into her apartment last Christmas and made us kiss under the mistletoe.