10

Fuck.

Shit.

All the of the possible existing profanity words were going through his mind after he had finally processed what had just recently happened.
-
"Thirty-five?" The girl had asked. Jimin looked around and so did everyone.

"That's me." The owner of the two digit number had said. Finally someone had owned up to it. Jimin turned aro me to see the person and when he did, he died on the inside.

He must have been daydreaming because he didn't hear the moment that his fucking number had been called.

"Eighteen?" The boy questioned. Jin nudged Jimin to get him to react because it seemed that he wasn't listening.

"Jimin! That's you! Get up!" Jin whispered fiercely as he grabbed Jimin's hands to help him up.

"That's me." Jimin announced. He could feel every single pair of eyes staring at him and that made him want to sit back down or run.
-
Fuck.

Shit.

He still couldn't believe it. He would have to go with Yoongi in a closet in the fucking darkness for seven fucking minutes and he knew that he wouldn't be able to fucking make it.

Oh fuck.

"Jimin and Yoongi! Go in the closet and stay in the closet for 7 minutes."

"Fuck." Jimin muttered to himself as Lisa approached him.