Chapter 7

~Jack's P.O.V~

"Oh I wish it was bullshit." (Y/n) said and looked away from me. I shifted to try to move closer to her, it didn't work so well but I was closer. For a girl with such a beautiful body and face, you'd expect her to be a stripper or slut. She was neither. She opened up a lot to me, probably since I couldn't escape until my buddies got me. I should have listened to slender and not went but I was the only one caught since I had to save someone's ass.

Out of the blue a bright light turned on making me close my eyes tightly and turn away, "OK what the fuck?!" I spat out angrily though gritted teeth. "Sorry but its hard to see you." (Y/n)'s soft voice said and soon she sighed. I opened my eyes and blinked a few times, adjusting, ever so slowly.

I looked over at (Y/n) when my eyes adjusted to the light. She smiled warmly at me, her eyes were a bright (e/c), yet it was darkened, trying to hide things. Her smile seemed fake, yet as real as it could be. I started to notice, her eyes was swollen, not bad but it was swollen. Her nose seemed in the faintest crooked, her teeth? Well as far as I could tell she hd a chipped front tooth. I squinted my eyes at her as I tilted my head, trying to reach forward to touch her, which my chains restricted me from doing so. I sighed soon. after she backed up a bit since I tried to touch her, "are you wearing makeup?" I asked to which (Y/n) tensed up at the question. She was, I chuckled as i waited for an answer that never came. "Why is your eye swollen?" I soon asked after she was silent. "Its not." (Y/n) mumbled softly, her voice was so angelic it was intoxicating. I smiled every so faintly as I stared at her, I could tell she was getting uneasy. It was adorable since fear was the thing I loved most. God just imagine her under me; Screaming, squirming, begging for me to stop. I chuckled darkly to myself as the image in my head played out, but alas, I couldn't touch her.

"Ya know, for a beautiful girl, I would love to hear you screaming. Begging for me to stop. Maybe instead of me killing you, I would make you watch someone die a slow painful death." I said rather suddenly and bluntly. I watched the color drain from (Y/n)'s (s/c) skin. Her (e/c) orbs widened with fear, her mouth draped open, as if she was to speak but didn't know what to say. I laughed at her, loving the fear that ran though her, for a girl with a pretty face, it was amazing to see. "My, you act like you weren't at all expecting this," I said sinisterly, "I'm a killer after all. God I can imagine what your kidneys taste like."

(Y/n) backed up in fear, making me laugh at how pathetic she looked, yet for some reason once I locked eyes with her, I felt a twinge of pain strike me.'Why...' I thought to myself as I heard her breath raggedy, her hear was beating fast from what I could hear.

I never wanted to cause her fear at first, since I was getting lonely, I thought, be nice, yet, I wanted to see the fear in her. After she showed up again and seen me, I believed she was fucking with me as if it was some prank. Let alone, she freaks over me, claiming she doesn't fear death. 'Maybe its because she was actually expecting a friend?' I thought once more and sighed, shift back to lean against the wall behind me. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I suddenly groaned out in annoyance. This girl wasn't like any other girl I had met. She showed fear yet didn't. Her attitude was so random, it made me question many things. "Are you really that much of a loner you need to talk to me?" I asked and leaned my head back against the cool cement wall. "Honestly." (Y/n) mumbled as she looked down and started to twirl her thumbs, "Yes... I am." I raised a brow as I looked at her suspiciously. 'Did she really want a friend that bad?' I questioned to myself as I stared at her.

I soon stared to laugh at her, finding this the most funniest thing, "You realize the day I get out of here... I'm going g to kill you." I laughed out darkly, my insanity getting the best of me as I leaned forward, grinning darkly at (Y/n), oh the fear in her eyes made me laugh more, "Are you now scared (Y/n)?" I asked, a smirk plastered against my chapped lips. "Yes..." (Y/n) answered ever so softly. her voce barley above a whisper.

I chuckled out more as I leaned s close as I could to her, "Until that day comes, I guess you can call me your... Friend..." I hummed out with a smirk, 'God I'm going to love toying with her. To see the fear, the anxiousness rising from her, god this will be the best.' I thought to myself, humming contently as my smirk turned into an insane grin. I could tell (Y/n) noticed my teeth were sharp and pointed, making her back up even more from me, I squinted my eyes and chuckled, "My dear (Y/n)." I cooed out, "I'm your friend you don't need to be scared." "Yeah right Jack." (Y/n) spat out though gritted teeth suddenly, and bravely may I add on. "One day you wont hate me. You'll actually care..." (Y/n) said with ni fear lacing her voice, then she added on, mumbling under her breath, "Hopefully I won't be so lonely then."

This girl wasn't lying at all, she really is fucking lonely.

What are you doing to me?