Anything

Levi stepped out of his office for a second while fixing his tie and straightening his vest. It's been almost two weeks since Levi brought you to hell with him to his slight annoyance but there hasn't been much interacting between the two. Levi personally didn't care if you wandered around the castle, but he's obviously irritated now considering the fact the he is indeed interested in becoming more intimate with you and you keep doing everything you can to avoid him.

"I'm going for a walk." He informed his butler who was bringing his cape for him. His butler placed the long black cape around Levi but Levi adjusted it himself.

"Where is she?" Levi asked a maid prompting her to turn your way. Beyond the huge staircase that led to the second floor you rested your arms on the rails from the top looking down at Levi. Your handmaiden stood a few feet away from you holding your folded cape.

Since you were basically the unofficial mistress of the house you were treated by everyone like it. It was a bit embarrassing but your clothing has to match that of Levi's as well. Levi decided to wear all black today so you were made to wear a long sleeve, black turtle neck dress that hugged your body ending on mid thigh. It was made out of velvet and it was very comfortable too. Hell was extremely cold during the winter months so you had a pair of black stockings to reduce the cold.

You made eye contact with Levi and became flustered making you turn away. Your face was completely red and your heart was beating faster.To his surprise you ran away out of shyness but because you weren't used to heels you face planted on the floor.

Levi shook his head and wondered how in the hell you managed to seduce him. You're clumsy, lazy, shy and not even fully mature.

"(Y/N)-sama. Are you okay?!" Your handmaiden asked you helping you to your feet.

"That was so embarrassing. I can't believe I casually had sex with him but now I'm the clumsiest demon ever." You thought to yourself.

"Remind me again why I have a damn teenager in my castle." Levi sighed.

~~~

"It's just a normal walk but if we want this to work out you have to stop avoiding me." Levi told you as he put your cape on you making sure you were gonna be warm enough. You were blushing the entire time and only nodded at him.

~~~

"Is this snow? Why is it black? You asked Levi holding a snowball in your hands.

"Because it's hell." He answered as he took the snowball from you and threw it. "Your hands are turning blue. Stop taking them out." He obviously just wanted a reason to touch you. He held your small hands on his and warned them up easily with a small blue fire.

"My lips are cold too." You told him pausing for a few seconds. He stared into your eyes before he slammed his lips against yours kissing you passionately.

"Are you sure you want to be with me for eternity?" Levi asked with both your lips still rubbing against each other gently.

"I want to." You assured him giving him a tight hug.

~~~

"Levi. Put it in." You begged Levi caressing his strong arms with your fingertips. Levi had a blush across his face. His heat was close but he refuses to be taken by it like last time. Not while you're in the same room as him.

"I already told you no." Levi spoke in between his breaths moving his hips back and forth. His cock was being thrusted tightly in between your thighs as he played with your soft breasts.

"But I want it. You said you'd give me anything." You told him still trying to convince him.

"I'm not giving you any injuries like last time." You tightened your thighs around his cock and caused him to let out a painful grunt. He came in your stomach, surprisingly more than a regular human.

Still, Levi was not happy. He gave you a glare but not a threatening one and decided to run his cum on your clit to try and satisfy you now.

These past few weeks all he's done is tire you out throughout the day by giving you Latin homework and by ravishing your body without having proper sex.

It is tiring and now you're stressing out. Apparently his heat can last him from 2 weeks to a whole month. You want him to use you all he wants. To put himself first over you but he does the complete opposite.

"Fine. But just know you won't be getting sleep." Levi told you as you bit your bottom lip. His fingers kept rubbing your clit with his cum trying to get you wetter otherwise it would be a very painful night for you.

He slowly inserted his huge cock inside you making you tighten your grip on the sheets and curling your toes.

"Aaah- so big." You moaned watching as Levi attempted to put more of it inside. "Mmmh"

Levi couldn't help but feel how tight you felt. Never in his life has he ever felt so good about something. Was it because he was holding someone dear to him?

"Aah- it's all in." Levi closed his eyes hitting his hips against your skin. There was no gap left between your bodies anymore. He noticed your closed tear filled eyes and your tense body as he lent lower to kiss your neck.

"Breathe." He reminded you in a whisper.

You gasped quietly slowly breathing so you wouldn't pass out. "How do I feel?" You asked Levi wrapping an arm around his torso meanwhile he wrapped his fingers with yours using your other hand.

"Amazing." He spoke gently before kissing your lips passionately. His hips began to move slowly against you and without realizing your nails dug on his pale skin leaving red marks behind.

"It's so good..." You whimpered with tears falling down your cheeks.

Levi wiped your tears away and suddenly felt the need to impregnate you with that erotic look on your face.

---

I'm not a Satanist but if a hot satan asked me to marry him I'd swan dive into hell.