2.50

December 10th 2015

2:13 pm.

South London

Audrey Street, 14

Dakota and Louis’ flat / Living room.

               Days brushed by within seconds for Dakota. She felt upset and distraught about what happened between her and her sister back in the overrated coffee shop. She didn’t have that one outlet and it was now when she was realizing how much she needed it. Without it she would become even less sane and more insane.

               Louis had never been an outlet. His girlfriend was too damn scared to even start with her problems with him. If he never discussed one of his problems with her, why would she do the same back? With everything that was so much more important to Louis, why would he bother to care that his girlfriend’s sister is not on speaking terms with her anymore. Dakota, sadly, couldn’t apprehend that Louis didn’t care and the chance he ever would, was slim.

               Maybe I should call Harry? She thought over the idea and shook her head. He’s completely brainwashed by mum. He’ll never help me out.

               The girl who was done with about everything was lying on the couch that was scented with smoke, her eyes closed and just thinking. Her eyes popped open, alert as a hawk as she watched Louis rage in.

               What have I done this time? She wondered in her head, kicking her legs on the wooden floor and sitting up.

               She watched Louis walk in with a somewhat worried face. That surprised her. She had never seen Louis worried.

               “What’s wrong?” Dakota instinct’s asked, joining Louis’s worried expression.

               His hands were in his hair. “What’s not wrong Dakota?” He questioned to her with frustration. “Fucking Zayn is coming after me and is willing to take you away, Police are trying to get a lead on me and the business is not selling as much anymore because of that.”

               Dakota scrunched her face. “Who the fuck is Zayn?”

               Louis muttered something but then added it with a, “he’s no one.”

               She nodded her head with agreement and didn’t question it further. She knew the consequences if she did.

               She glanced at Louis who was at the question opening the fridge and searching through it. They didn’t buy any groceries lately, and she was surprised that he had found some yogurt.

               “I need you to help me Dakota,” he lowly spoke from the fridge, her eyes boring weakly in his back. “I need you to find out where your brother is on the case. He’s an officer, am I right?”

               She nodded her head, responding with a weak ‘yes’.

               “Well then go to your damn parents house and listen in on some shit.”

               “I – uh – I can’t do that!”

               He slammed the fridge close, creating a shake through the flat and a loud bang equaling to a terrified girl. “If you don’t do this, it’s game over for us, Dakota.”

               “But he won’t tell me anything!”

               “Then you better leave.”

               “Stop this!”

               “Dakota you have to do this one thing for me babe,” Louis told her as he crouched down to her, hands on his knees. “If you want us to work, we need to find out what your brother knows. Or else our relationship just isn’t safe.”

               She nodded in agreement, his manipulation working on her. “Alright. I’ll do it.”

               He kissed her forehead lightly. “You’re such a star Dakota babe. You’re my star.”

 (didn't spell check don't kill me pls. dedicated to @ssuicide bc i feel bad for ripping her heart. ALSO I LINKED A VIDEO I MADE BECAUSE I'M INTO FILM STUDIES SO PLEASE IF YOU HAD SOME TIME, GIVE IT A CLICK AND WATCH IT? IT'S A BIT OVER A MINUTE SO IT'S NOT TOO BAD RIGHT?)

love you all to bits