Pheromones

Levi was heavy. His body was nothing but muscle and you liked being held by his strong arms. His face was buried in your neck and the slightest movement you made only caused him to hold you tighter. You wouldn't mind staying like this as you were still sleepy.

He has way too much energy and even made you pass out during sex last night. You kept begging him to stop but his mind was focused on who knows what. You lost count of the times he came inside of you. Like if that's what he was aiming for; to fill you up with his seed. You were more than happy to take it wanting to truly be connected with Levi.

As much as you wanted to go back to sleep there was only one problem. Not only was he passed out on top of you; moving him wouldn't be an easy fit but you'd manage, but he was still inside you, and surprisingly still erect. Your insides were sore making things a little more painful every time he moved.

You squirmed slowly to get him off you but it was useless. You just couldn't get him to pull out. It was painful.

"Stop moving." Levi spoke with his coarse and sleepy voice.

"But Levi. You're still inside." You told him feeling embarrassed.

"You don't like it?" Levi asked thrusting inside you gently. You bit your bottom lip and closed your eyes. He could feel your nails dig in his back just from that small movement.

"It's weird. And you're still cu- aah~" Levi let out more of his seed inside you making sure every last drop was out.

"Weren't you begging me yesterday to fill you up." He lied.

"I said no such thing!" You gasped.

~~~ A few weeks later

"Your majesty. It would be wise to refrain from having too many sweets."

Levi immediately stopped his spoon halfway and then set it down. He had already had 3 cheesecakes and two lemon pies.

"It's not everyday I eat sweets." Levi pointed out finally standing up from his chair and straightening himself up.

"Yes, but this many at once could give you an upset stomach." His maid replied to him.

"LEVI!!!" Hanji shouted rushing towards Levi's desk. She looked furious. It was rare to see her this upset.

"No more sleepless nights for her or any intimate touching whatsoever." She warned him. Levi was confused but still upset Hanji would say that.

"Why not?" He asked standing up from his chair. Sure he went overboard by not letting you sleep properly but why couldn't he lay his hands on you? His own partner who gave him consent to touch her.

"You've bruised her all up again! She can barely walk!" Hanji informed him. "She's still a mortal's soul and her immune system is very weak. I'm afraid she'll have to be quarantined from us."

"Quarantined? You want to lock her up?!" Levi questioned her.

"Your pheromones are too much for her. If she were immortal like us it would be no problem but-"

"But?"

"She's hurting herself because of you." Hanji told Levi making him frown.