Chapter 12

Hey guysssssssssssss!!!!!! Sorry I haven't uploaded and I'm soooooo sorry! But I tried to make this one longer and I'm sorry for any mistakes, but oh well (: I try to fix any errors after I finish writing a chapter but I always end up missing something, so you'll have to forgive me (: 

Anyways, sorry for my rambling! I'm so fricken hyper!!!!!!

ENJOY (:

*******************************************************************************************

Nicky's P.O.V.

"How did you do this?!" Claire said in surprise when she looked in the mirror. I had given her a complete make over, making her eyes pop with tons of color and glitter, including eyeliner.

"Well my parents got me a bunch of fancy MAC makeup for my birthday a year ago and I played with it a lot. I guess I just got good at it," I shrugged.

"No seriously, you should be a makeup artist," she laughed.

I just smiled at her.

"Alyssa, you want me to do your make up?" I asked. She was being really quiet and it made me curious.

"No I'm good. Hey Claire, does your brother have a girlfriend?" she asked, looking dazed.

"No, he broke up with his last girlfriend Aubree when we moved here. He has been depressed lately but he'll get over it," she said shrugging.

"Yeah, well I'm gonna go get some fresh air. I'll see y'all later," she said, leaving just Claire and I.

What was that all about? Was there something wrong with Alyssa? I just kept staring at the door, deep in thought about Alyssa.

"Earth to Nicole," Claire waved her hand in my face. 

"Huh? Oh yeah sorry. I was thinking," I said, shaking my head.

"What's on your mind?" she asked, cocking her head to the side.

"Did you notice how Alyssa was a little off?"

"Yeah, she was really quiet. Is she normally like that?"

"Not at all," I said laughing. "She's usually full of personality and she is always bubbly."

"Like you?" she said smiling.

"I'm not too bubbly am I?" I asked.

"Not too bad. But you are lucky," she said, looking down.

"Why is that?" 

"Because you already have your mate. Most people don't find their mate until they are twenty or so," Claire said, fiddling with her fingers.

I just kind of stood there awkwardly not really knowing what to do. How do I respond to that? I don't want to rub it in that I have found my mate and how wonderful it is. 

I guess I never really knew how lucky I was until now. Most girls are probably dying to find their mate and I haven't even thought about how lucky I was.

"You don't have to say anything," she laughed.

"Okay good. Cause I didn't know what to say," I replied honestly.

"Girls! Lunch is ready!" I heard my mom yell from the kitchen. I stood up from the bed and began walking out. I heard Claire follow behind me.

**

"What's on your mind babe?" Liam asked me as we walked around the mall.

"Nothing. Just thinking," I said, holding onto his arm.

"I know when your lying to me," he sighed.

I thought about it and decided to tell him what was bothering me.

"Earlier today when we met Claire and Louis, Alyssa began acting weird when we were all hanging out. Just us three girls. I gave Claire a makeover but Alyssa just stayed quiet and I asked her if she wanted one too but she said no and left. I haven't seen her all day and she wasn't even at lunch," I said.

He kept quiet for a minute, probably thinking about how to respond to me.

"Well maybe she is going through something she isn't ready to talk about," he said.

I looked up at him and stared deep into his beautiful brown eyes. He was amazing and I was so lucky to have him.

"I love you," I smiled and I leaned up and planted a soft kiss on his lips. "You always know what to say."

"I love you," he said, kissing my forehead.

After we spent time around the mall, we drove home. The drive was short, and there wasn't one moment that I felt awkward around Liam. We talked about literally everything and he made me feel so amazing that words couldn't explain it. I truly loved him and I knew that.

I walked into the pack house, Liam close behind me, only to find every adult in the pack house at the long table where they had meetings, like now. They all looked at Liam and I as the alpha stopped talking. I smiled sheepishly and muttered a quick sorry before Liam and I left the room. 

"What do you think they are having a meeting about?" I asked as we entered my room.

"I don't know. It seems important since all of the adults are there," he said, a crease forming in his forehead as he thought.

"Well let's not worry about that right now," I said, pulling him towards me and catching his lips on mine.

I instantly felt the sparks shoot through me and I moaned in pleasure. His tongue licked my bottom lip and I didn't think twice before giving him full access to my mouth. Our tongues tangled together and our lips moved in perfect sync. Liam gently laid me on the bed, hovering over my small body. I loved it when he did that and  he knew it. 

He left my lips and moved down to my neck, gently kissing my neck. I felt like I was on fire! 

All of a sudden I heard my door slam open. Liam quickly pushed himself off of me and I stood up quickly.

"Ah!" Claire squealed, slapping her hands over her eyes.

"Claire!" I snapped.

"I'm sorry! I had to come get you and I needed to talk to you!" she said, her eyes still covered.

"Can it wait?" I asked.

"I don't think so," she said.

I looked over at Liam and gave him an apologetic look.

"It's okay babe," he said smiling. He walked over and placed a quick peck on my lips before exiting.

"What is it that's so important?" I asked, frustrated.

"Well, I just kind of walked in on my brother and Alyssa making out," she said awkwardly.

I stood there kind of stunned for a second. Is that why Alyssa was acting so strange? Was Louis her mate or something?

I needed answers and I was going to get them one way or another.

***********************************************************************************

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I edited the best I could so I'm really sorry for any mistakes. 

Oh and I went zip lining the other day and let me tell you! It's fantastic! I yelled 'FOR NARNIA' as I went down and I felt like a super hero. I was soooooo scared at first because it was really high in the air but I'm glad I did it because I felt like I was flying! Oh man, I'm still a kid at heart...I want cake..

BAAAAAAAAA I'M SO HYPER! Okay, so I love you all and I'm sorry for being weird. I'm in an AMAZING mood((((((((:

Comment, vote AND fan (: 

Bye my loverlies!

Whitni <3

P.S. I love alien movies :3