F I V E

| my bdays in 2 dayssss|

Finn POV

I sit up in bed and squint my eyes at the bright sun shining through the blinds. Y/n lays next to me. The sheets are covering half her face. I lean over and place a light kiss to her forehead, not wanting to wake her up.

I quietly get off the bed and get dressed.

Last night was Y/ns first night sleeping over at my house.
We played board games, watched movies, and made cookies. It was really fun. Then again, every moment with Y/n is fun.

I head into the kitchen and open up the fridge, pulling out eggs, bacon, and milk.

I fry the eggs and bacon. I consider myself a good cook, hopefully Y/n likes it.

Once they're done I get out two plates and arrange the food on neatly. I pour two glasses of milk and set them on the table.

I walk back into the bedroom to see Y/n sitting up on her phone.

"Goodmorning," I smile.

"Morning," she says, setting her phone down and stretching.

She opens up her arms and engulfed me into a tight hug.

I kiss her cheek, "I hope you slept well, I made breakfast," I smile.

She pulls away and kisses me on the lips, "Thank you."

She gets dressed and then we eat the food together.

"So, what's the plan for today?" I ask, washing the plates in the sink.

"Cuddles all day long!" Y/n says.

"Cuddles it is," I laugh.