13. Street Cred

NY, Bronx

Unknown POV

"This is some shit, yo. I come home to some fuck shit?! How the fuck y'all miss? Tell me that." I fussed aggravatedly as I paced the basement with a blunt in my hand. These muthafuckas had one job. "You trippin man! Heads hit the nigga twice and he hit Tito, we had to dip before 12 came." Rock argued. "Fuck allat my nigga, you had ya fucking chance." I looked at Heads while he just sat there with the dumbass look.

"And why the fuck was you the only one carrying a gun? It was four of y'all stupid asses against two niggas and y'all still fucking lost." I shook my head with a scoff before lighting my blunt. I sat down in the chair and took a long hit before blowing smoke from my nose. I'm mad as shit. I wanted to come home to some good fucking news instead, I came home to an unfulfilled promise.

"Man look, we had that nigga forreal but we just slipped up. We thought he was alone, but he wasn't. That's on us. But, we know where this nigga be at, we can run down again and make sure he gets his." Bunk interfered. "Nah, nah. I'm home now, I'ma do this shit myself. You simple ass muthafuckas couldn't follow the rules the first time. I got it." I grumbled as I stared straight ahead at nothing in particular. I know I just got home from doing a 5 - year bid, but I was starving for the streets. I missed them.

Growing up that was all I had and I took pride in that. My loyalty was to the streets and to those who were loyal to me. Believe I worked hard to make a name in these New York streets too. Ever since a youngin, I played by the rules, never broke the code. Whenever I had beef with a nigga, I made sure I ended it. Whether it was me getting my hands dirty myself or sending my own people to do the dirty work. I did most of it myself though. The only reason I had these bums hit this lick was because I was locked up. Now that I'm home and back on the streets, I'm making a personal visit.

This Juice nigga been around for as long as I could remember, and it was time for niggas to forget him. We never beefed too heavy in the streets, but allat shit is about to change. I want that nigga head, and I ain't stopping until I get it.

--

"All these years and her ass still ain't move yet." I chuckled aloud as I pulled up in front of my babymoms' crib. I pulled across the street and put the car in park as I looked around for her car. She was parked a few cars ahead of her front door. Turning the car off, I hopped out and made my way across the street. I jogged up the front steps and knocked on the door a few times, waiting for her to answer. She didn't get the door until the 3rd attempt which irritated the fuck outta me. The fuck was taking her so long?

The locks sounded before the knob twisted and the door opened, revealing a shocked Ashlee'. " A-Alex w-what are you doing here?" She looked as if she was staring at a ghost. Chuckling, I shook my head and eyed her thick ass body. Taking it upon myself, I stepped inside and passed her. "You can't be here Alex, really. Why did you come here?" She kept talking but I wasn't paying her ass no mind. Instead, I was checking out her crib. She switched some shit up since I've been gone.

"I came to see my daughter, you too though. You still look the same." I licked my lips as I eyed her body once more. Ashlee' always had a nice body but damn she was doing something to me right now. I watched her as she kept checking down the hallway. Squinting my eyes, I turned my head to the side a little and stared at her. "Who the fuck you looking for? You got another nigga in here or something?" I clenched my jaw as I followed her gaze down the hall.

"No. And even if I did, that doesn't concern you. Shit, your daughter never concerned you before so why now? She doesn't even fucking know you!" Her lil scared voice and face was gone that damn fast. Laughing, I wiped my face and played with my goatee. "Oh so what, Juice her fucking father? How long you gon' lie to her Ash? She gon' be five soon." I shot at her.