{Number One}

Winters P.R.O.V

"Winter, come on love" I heard the softness of my uncle's voice "winter you have to go to your last day of school come on," he said before the sound of my bedroom door closed.

So today is my last day at Western Heights high school before I leave to go back home to see everyone I once knew again, only this time they have a different girl coming back for them.

Getting up I stretch before I walk towards my walk-in wardrobe and picking out an outfit the consisted of white jeans, white long sleeve crop top, camo bomber jacket, black heels and a wolf necklace my uncle and aunt had gotten me for my eighteenth birthday.

Once I had finished changing into my clothes I walk to the stairs with my bag on my shoulder and my phone in my hand.

I had entered the kitchen to see the whole gang sitting at the table waiting upon my arrival.

Once I was seen everyone gave me pouts, sad faces and some of the men even looked like they were about to cry.

I would say I had a major impact on this gang whether they admit it or not I know that all of these men here looked at me as if I were there daughter, the twenty and lower guys looked at me as their younger sister or older.

"I'm going to miss you guys" I muttered as the tears started to pool in my eyes.

There was a round of 'awes' before I'm crushed in the arms of over two hundred teenage boys only to be let go and crushed again by a hundred and twenty girls.

I let out a few tears as people started to pull away and go back to their seats as I walked over to mine in between my model figured parents.

"Mom, Dad" I smiled, they never had kids cause my aunt could never have any so I same how became their daughter and I adapted to it just calling them mom and dad.

Once all the teens had finished breakfast it was half past seven and we had about a fifteen-minute drive to school.

"Alright let's wreak havoc upon that school for my last day" I grinned as all the teens gathered into their cars.

I was going to say goodbye to all the parents later once I had gotten home from school.

The drive to school wasn't that long before we reached the silver gates of Western Heights High School.

Parking in my assigned parking space I step out with the eyes of all the guys looking me up and down, but they knew better than to mess with big-time gang leaders adopted daughter but surely Kayla and Jess didn't apply to those rules.

The day went fast and before I know it I'm in the middle of the cafeteria with my group of teenagers that fill half of the cafeteria it's self.

"So are you excited to be going home," Pénelope asked smiling at me as I smile at her.

"Not really I would much rather stay here then leave to live with a woman I barely understand ya feel," I asked shaking around a drum stick.

I feel a wet substance run down my back making me and my half of the cafeteria stand up.

Everyone from my dads/uncles gang looked up at the person and shot her a glare before they pull out their gangs and point them at the girl.

I know who it is

Jess and Kayla are twins who's father owns the south and half of the west side of NYC while my uncle owns the North, East and the other half of the Westside.

The other half of the cafe stood up and pointed their guns at my people, I glared hard at the two red heads in front of me.

Smirking I grab my plate of potatoes, mushrooms, and ketchup, as I tilt my head and wave a signal behind my back.