Chapter 1

Shiloh pov:

I never imagined my life will take such a huge turn, never in my wildest dreams have I ever visualized my life turning out this way.

I have always been a good daughter, and the best younger sister anyone could ask of, never done any wrong except for the time I sneaked out with my best friend Emma (Emmalynn) for a party but that is beside the point.

I planned to have good grades, become a fashion designer like my mum and sister, have a handsome guy just like a fairy tale story, live a happy life with him and our kids running around, and have a happy ever after.

Okay back to the point my dream was to have a happy life and if you must know my sister Sylvia and mum are my role models for life.

I always look up to Sylvia, she runs my mum's designer label, married to Garrett Seth, who runs my dad's company and his company with a lovely adorable son Edward, her life isn't perfect but great and living my idea of a fairytale.

But I never had a plan of getting pregnant at 20 years old while still in college or ever thought of losing everything I cherish just in one day.

Your query right now would he how did all this happen to a beautiful girl with so many dreams, I will let you know and I hope you understand mistakes often happen.

I had a beautiful life being the youngest daughter of the Danta family one of the richest billionaire tycoons and dating the only son of the Cristian family among one of the richest multi-billionaire tycoons.

We were high school sweethearts always seen together, Chance is my love and will always be my love, we were inseparable and you can guess that one of the reasons I am where I am now, pregnant with his child, I mean my life was a fairytale every girl will succumb to be like me, Shiloh Malia Sante the unknown daughter of the Danta family.

I sound like a brat right now but you can't help it when your life is just great, not completely great but it's better than having nothing.

It should be easy since we are in love and we could just get married raise the child together and live happily ever after, just the way I dreamt.

But sorry to burst your bubble this is real life there is nothing like happily ever after and I had to learn the hard way.

I can't have that as an end plan when my father is strict and believes in reputation, morals, and learning from every negligence you make.

He believes having a child before getting married is bad luck and an end to my life as an ethical lady.

And also a mother who believes in never settling for less or going for what you can never handle, my Mum, a woman of the limelight every young woman role model, you don't expect her to look good for the spotlight when her daughter is pregnant without getting married.

Since my Dad and Mum had arranged married my dad felt hostility toward it believing not every arrange married can end up great as theirs, and the more reason he hated the idea of getting married just because of a child.

Just by the way, things ended up this is one of the reasons my Dad asked me to leave his house.

Leaving me without an option.

The memories of today run through my mind, making my eyes cloud with unshared tears.

The earlier part of the day.

I sip from my coffee feeling anxious, the morning rays bright welcoming the refinement of the day to some people that is.

The noise of people chatting, flipping sounds of newspapers paired with the ringing sound of the doorbell welcoming people walking in, it is always a busy day in the morning cafe with people rushing for coffee getting ready for an industrious day.