ƒ σ մ ɾ

"When the leader of the bad guys sangSomething soft and soaked in painI heard the echo from his secret hideaway

Something soft and soaked in pain
I heard the echo from his secret hideaway."

🌸🌸🌸

Yong Usik's (dad) POV

We rush back towards the monitor room and see a guy, standing in some sort of mask, facing the camera.

He takes off his mask revealing a handsome young man. He starts talking but we can't hear it. We click onto the camera in order to hear him speak.

"Good evening Mr Yong." He says, brushing his hair back. "Your home tells me you're a good folk, just like us....one of the halves" He smiles eerily.

"And your blue flowers tell me that you support the purge." Do ah looks at me questioningly. "And we wanna treat you fairly so, listen close." His smile stops as he becomes serious.

"We are some fine, young, very educated guys and gals, we've gotten gussied up in the most terrifying gysers, as we do every year."

"Ready to violate, annihilate and cleanse our souls, but things took a turn." He stops. "Our target escaped us, and uh." He says, hesitating as if it was a hard topic for him to address.

"Several of your dear neighbours informed us that, you, the Yong's, have inexplicably given him sanctuary." He shakes his head in false disapproval.

"Mister and Missus, the man you are sheltering is nothing but a disgusting, useless foreigner." The smirk reappears.

"A grotesque, menace to society that had the audacity to fight back, killing one of us," he points to himself. "When we tried to execute him tonight."

"He needs to be taught a lesson, you need to return him to us... alive." He chuckles. "Here's the plan Yongs."

"You have until our provisions arrive, provisions which will help us break into your elegant home."

"If you don't-" he laughs. "If you don't deliver him by the aforementioned time, we'll release the beast on him....and on you." He snickers.

"And um... we can enter any home we want." "Don't force us to hurt you... we don't wanna kill our own."

"Please just let us purge!" He finishes in exasperation. "Toodleoo, Yongs." He waves before grabbing the hand of the girl behind him and walking away.

The power shuts off before turning back on again. "What was that?" Do ah asks when it turns back on. "I don't know." I reply. "But we need to find that guy." I say before walking off to look for him.

Kyung walks back to use the camera he and Y/N had created out of an actual camera, a doll and a remote-controlled car.

What has he gotten us into? I sigh.

——————
Kyung's POV

I tried to look for the guy using Timmy. A  robot camera Y/N and I had created. Oh no, Y/N...I hope she's okay. We had always been close and I'd never want to lose her.

I used the controller to navigate Timmy throughout the dark hallways of our home. The guy suddenly came into view.
"What the fuck?" He muttered under his breath, referring to Timmy's horrifying image.

He ran towards a door... my secret hiding place. I made Timmy reverse and try to find my parents so I could lead them.

The robot abruptly comes to a stop when it hits something. A Timberland boot. The owner of the boot crouches down and I realise it's Y/N. "Timmy?" She asks, her voice breaking.

Her eyes were red and she had blood on her skin.

"Hey Kyung. I don't know if you can hear me, but I don't know what's going on. There are people outside. Please just stay safe." She says as she wipes her tears.

"I'm going to go and hide in your secret hiding spot, I love you. Bye." She walks away.

"No!" I shout, despite knowing she can't hear me.