ƒ ί ѵ ε

"Turn the lights off,I want to know, what's going onin the Black show

I want to know, what's going on
in the Black show.
Inside the room, playing for you,
she makes a new move."

🌸🌸🌸

Usik's POV

It's been a few minutes, I'm not sure how long but time's running out. I still can't find him.

Since not all of the power is back, we had to work with flashlights. It was getting harder to see.

Thinking there was a door in front of me. Shining the flashlight on the wall was a message.

And put my family in danger? I think not

"Why don't you give us the homeless man?" Two female voices giggled. From outside our home.

He's homeless? He's homeless. Another reason he shouldn't have let him in. The homeless were made for this night. It sounds cruel but it doesn't matter.

I creep down towards the kitchen, careful not to frighten the intruder before I hear a knocking on the back door.
"Sorry to interrupt, but I'd like to have a word."

I go and slide the little window open.
"There you are." He says in a menacing voice, different from his usual deep tone. "Thank you for accepting my invitation, Mr Yong." I nod, trying not to show my fear to the younger male.

"Now tell me why haven't you delivered the filthy swine to me yet?" He asks. "Are you protecting him? I surely hope not Mr Yong."

"No of course not." I defend myself. "I just can't find him.

"You see this is a misunderstanding, M-my son let him in. He's a young boy and he doesn't know better. But I support what occurs here, okay? I sell security equipment. I would never deny yours or anybody else's right to want to purge." He laughs at my rambling as a guy gets up next to him.

"You-"

I barely start my sentence as the guy next to him cuts me off, seething through his teeth "JUST GIVE US, THE HOMELESS, PIG YOU FUCK-" as a bullet is shot right through his head.

The guy rolls his eyes. "Sorry about that, I don't condone that kind of behaviour." He sighs. "Just keep in mind, Mr Yong. He was my friend. And you are not." He shakes his head.

"Our equipment is arriving soon. And we will get in."

"Send out he or that" he nods towards his friend. "Will be thee."

"I'll go get him" I say as I back away from the door. "You go do that"
He chuckles darkly.

Walking back up the stairs, I notice a figure step out for a moment before running back. Bingo.

I walk into the room, holding the gun out in front of me. He steps into the light. His arm wrapped tightly around Y/N's neck, a gun pointed at her as she claws at his arms.

"Don't." He says. "Y/N" I say cautiously. "Get back" he says. "GET BACK!" He shouts. "And drop the gun...DROP IT!"

"Dad...please" Y/N whimpered, struggling to breathe.

"Leave. Her. Alone. You son of a bitch." I say lowly. "I'll let her go when this night is over-" "You're gonna get us all killed, you know that." I cut him off.

"You gotta leave my family out of this, okay?" I say. "You hurt her and I hurt you, alright? We didn't do anything to deserve this."

"I didn't deserve this either." he replies instantly. "And I really don't wanna hurt any of you, but I am not dying tonight." I see my wife behind him. Holding her gun, shaking.

"You can die like a man or you can die like a coward... now let my daughter go."
"SHOOT HIM DO AH SHOOT HIM!" I say quickly as he drops Y/N. She falls to the ground gasping for air.

I jump on him and hold him down. "Are you okay honey?" My wife cries, holding Y/N close to her. "K-kun...He's dead." She sobs harder.

>>>>>> Time Skip <<<<<<

We drag him towards the stairs, Kyung and Y/N both screaming in protest when we hear cars honking and the sounds of a truck.

"No.." Do ah breathes out as she runs down the stairs and towards the back door where the leader and I had our conversation.

It's too late.

——————
Do ah's POV

A group of people walk towards the door, chains in their hands. One tilts his head, noticing my presence at the door. His expression unknown as it was hidden behind the mask.

"I want all these barricades down. Put chains on every door, and every window." I hear the leader say.

I run down the hall and see my husband.

"Usik where's Y/N?" I say wearily. "I don't know, she ran out here." " Those freaks outside are coming in." I say sternly.

"They have chains on the doors and windows they're going to blow them out and come in." I say breaking down into a panic by the last sentence.

"M-maybe you were right..." I say, remembering how I was against the idea of the man going outside. "No I wasn't right about anything." He says, holding me in his arms.

"What are you going to do?" We hear a voice from the end of the hall. "Kyung!" We say running towards him. Hugging him close.

"Listen to me, You.. You take this gun, and you-" "Dad, Dad, are you sending him outside?" He cuts him off. "No, no you're going to go take this, a-and you go hide in the basement and don't come out for anybody got that? You're a good boy. Alright? Go." Usik orders him with a kiss on the top of his head.

"Y-You just gave our son a gun t-tell me what the hell are we doing?" I ask panicking still. "We're gonna fight." He says kissing my cheek. He says as we begin to prepare the weapons.

"HEY MISTER AND MISSUS! I'M SORRY TO TELL YOU THIS BUT YOU'RE TIME IS ESSENTIALLY UP." The guy yells. "AND YOU'VE FAILED!" The gun in his hand hits his leg.

"YOU FAILED TO DELIVER THE HOMELESS SWINE." "AND IM VERY DISAPPOINTED AS YOU FINE FOLK SHOULD KNOW BETTER. THAT PIECE OF FILTH THAT YOU ARE PROTECTING EXISTS ONLY TO SERVE OUR NEED TO PURGE." Shouting in anger he finishes with a laugh.

"I bid thee farewell, sweet Yongs." He cocks his gun.

"RELEASE THE BEAST BOYS LET THE KILLING COMMENCE." He smirks.

I kiss my husband and look at him, like it was the last time. Then we parted ways.

———————————————————
A/N: The upcoming chapters will have minimal references to the movie before the plot becomes completely mine. I suggest that you read/watch a summarised version of the original one.