BBMA's

A/N: Requested by @bwiiieee. I am working on other requests as well and they will be up soon :). Feel free to send in more requests if you wish to. 

No One POV

You were in the van with the rest of the members driving to the airport. You had a flight to catch as you had been invited to perform Fake Love at the Billboard Music Awards. You all were extremely happy and excited as you would be able to hopefully meet some famous American artists that you loved listening to. 

You on the other hand wanted to meet Shawn Mendes and Ariana Grande the most as they were your favourite artists out of them all. 

You had gotten to the airport, and as usual, there was a swarm of fans there, however security as per usual, were handling the situation well in order for us to get through. 

Although it wasn't easy to get through, you managed to get through and past security in about 1 hour and were waiting for your flight's boarding call.

*Time Skip* 

You were all at the hotel with makeup artists frantically running around to grab the makeup for us. The BBMA's were today and we had to leave in an hour, leaving the 4 makeup artists who had to do 2 of the member's makeup.

They were quite panicked as they were scared that they wouldn't get the makeup done on time, but eventually, they finished everyone's makeup with ten minutes to spare.

The members quickly got into the van where their driver drove them to the stadium where they would meet some of their favourite artists.

Once you got to the stadium, a man opened the doors and you were greeted by many screams by the fans waiting outside the stadium. You all waved and smiled at them before proceeding to walk inside, where you saw many cameras and people with mic's who were interviewing some other artists and you couldn't help but internally fangirl after seeing them, but for the purposes of being professional, you acted calm and collected. 

You were then called over by a woman in a pink dress that fitted her quite well. She flashed you all a wide smile before introducing her self and got the camera rolling.

"So over here we have the one and only BTS!" she said as you all clap and then bow.

"So how do you like it here in America?"

"It's quite nice actually." Namjoon replied and smiled.

"So what are you most excited about tonight?"

"We are hoping and are excited to meet some other artists here." You reply as the boys nod in agreement as she chuckled. 

"So I have heard that your song Fake Love have broken Taylor Swift's record."

"Ah yes, we are happy and proud to have achieved that." Namjoon said again.

"So stay tuned for BTS's performance on Fake Love! We will see you in a bit!" she said as the camera man stopped recording as you were ushered into the hall.

On the way however you had met some artists such as Zedd, Shawn Mendes, Charlie Puth, Cardi B and many more, however you still hadn't met Ariana Grande.

Just then you saw her standing and talking to someone and decided once she was done you would go up and talk to her.

When you saw her done, you walked up to her. She noticed you presence as you were walking and flashed smiled before embracing you.

"Hi nice to meet you! Y/N right?"

"Hello Ariana and yes I am Y/N." you smiled sweetly after pulling away.

"So how are you?" you asked.

"Ah I am doing well, how about you?" she asked as you two had gotten deep into conversation when the boys came in and had to practically drag you into the stadium as the awards were about to start.

After a while, it was your turn to perform and you went backstage and waited until the performance was over, when you took your positions for the song.

"GIVE IT UP FOR BTS!" she shouted as V started singing, however it was hard to hear as the screams took over his voice.

You were so into the music and danced, sung and rapped to the best of your ability as you wanted to do your best for ARMY. After all that's what motivated you to do better. 

Then the part came when Jungkook and you had to lift your shirt, and once you did that, the crowd went wild at yours and Jungkook's abs. You slightly blushed at this but continued singing even though you weren't heard that well. 

Before you even knew it, the song was over and you were in your final pose as the stadium went wild. You all were panting and walked off the stage once the lights dimmed. You met artists on your way who congratulated you and applauded you for your extraordinary performance. 

You could already feel your phone buzzing from the tweets but didn't take your phone out yet.

Then it was time for the top social award to be presented. You guys held your breath when they were about to announce the winners.

"And the top social artist award goes to ..... BTS!" they shouted as cheers echoed the stadium as you all stood up in shock before hugging each other and heading up to the stage to claim your award.

"ARMY!! Thank you so much for every thing! It's a dream come true for us to be here, in America at the BBMA's and it is all because of you!" he said as we all teared up as this was the second year in a row that we had won this award. 

After the award ceremony ended, you all headed back to the hotel and were all out before your head even touched the pillow as you were all exhausted from the tiresome day.