Finn° Thrill |4|

Summary: Read Previous parts
-Finn realises Y/N is broken

Y/N POV

6 days have passed since the boys arrived. It was good having them around, but, I still didn't feel normal or okay...
At least they were bonding and having fun. It was good for them to create chemistry for the movie.

We had fun playing golf in the back, had a good time at the bowling alley, also, hanging  down stairs in the cinema watching movies.

Through out the 6 days, the last time me and Finn talked was when I told him to 'back off'.
I regret my words and I've repeated the scenario of how I was going to apologise to him, but I couldn't, yet.

I could express myself towards Sophia and Wyatt. Basically, I could open up towards the group, just not Finn.

I sat there on the last step of the stairs in the foyer just watching as my uncle Ben was having an acting class session with the group.

My eyes glanced at Finn and he looked and made eye contact, I suddenly looked away and then down at my fiddling fingers.

I get why he'd hate me. I understand why a lot of people would hate me..
I come off as snobby and rude, and It may be because of my own problems that I have to deal with. And I know I shouldn't use my problems as excuses.

Slowly, I stood up and decided to head upstairs. Each step I took up stairs just made me think about how sweet it was of Finn to sleep outside my door when I was pissed off.

Finn POV

I excused myself from the acting class session. My head looked up and I raced my way upstairs to where Y/N had wondered off to. I needed to talk to her, being silent with her for a whole week felt weird.

"Y/N?" I mumbled and looked around as I reached the top.

I gulped and and exhaled a breath.

"In here." A voice spoke, my lips smacked together and I entered one of the un-occupied guest room.

Y/N was sitting by the bench window seating. She sat there quietly and I made my way over with my hands in my pockets.

As I sat there and joined her, Y/N turned to face me.

"You must hate me huh." She whispered, I frowned my brows and nodded a no.

"No. I don't- It's okay, you can tell me Finn. It's okay." She replied and cut me off. I clenched my jaw and stayed silent for a second.

"I don't hate you. Yeah, you come off strong minded and snobby but, that's how I've always known you. I don't hate you Y/N." I explained as I stared at her and then looked down.

She sniffed and wiped her tears.

"I force myself to be strong, and it turns into an attitude that I can't help. I act like this because, I just want attention from my parents Finn. I never wanted to have this kind of family, I feel broken and lied too." Y/N whispered as she cried.

My nostrils flared and I wrapped my arms around her as she cried. Gently, I rubbed her back.

"My mom sneaks off to Palm Springs like every week to see her boy toy, I've seen her with him before. And my dad, he brings home multiple women... My parents play it off like they don't know what's happening but they know, they just pretend. And, I hardly spend time with them. I want to, I want a normal family." Y/N cried out.

I brushed my fingers through her hair. The girl I use to know, who was strong, determined, sassy and willing to do whatever, had finally cracked.

"Your parents need to sort out their problems. But for now, you take care of yourself. You try and make yourself a better person each day, you don't have to do it alone.. I'm here. The boys and Sophia can help you. Focus on what you need to do, to better yourself." I explained and smiled as she looked up at me.

"You still protect me, even after all these years.." She whispered, I smirked and agreed.

"When we were 8, I promised to be your protector. I know it was a stupid promise because it was for a play, but, I always had your back when we were young. And I'll still be here to protect you." I replied and smiled.

I then wiped her tears with my thumb and she mouthed a 'thank you'.

-Awe young Y/N and Finn had a promise 😭❤️