Twenty-Seven

Amelia had tried her hardest to avoid Snape. She didn't want to be reminded of what she felt for him. She wanted to tell him but knew she couldn't.

When Amelia woke, she went down to the common room. Maisie was waiting. "Morning."

Amelia smiled slightly. She looked at her best friend. "Where's Draco?" She asked.

Maisie smiled. "He's in bed."

***
Amelia went to breakfast. She saw Harry looking at her but said nothing. She sat down with Blaise. Blaise smiled. "Welcome back."

"Thanks."

Blaise placed a hand on her thigh. Amelia glared. "Take your hand off of me now. Or I will curse your little blaise to hell," she spat.

Blaise quickly took his hand off her. She stood up. Maisie walked in. "Where are you going?" She asked.

"I lost my appetite. Not hungry."

"You have to eat."

Amelia shook her head. She walked off leaving Maisie standing there.

***
Amelia sat in the Astronomy Tower. She wanted to be alone. The door opened and Harry came in. "Hi."

"Potter. What do you want?" Amelia asked.

Harry sat down next to her. He smiled. "I've been thinking. We need to show a united front against Voldemort. We should get together and show him we're not going to be beaten."

Amelia rolled her eyes. "No thank you. I'd be killed instantly," she said.

Harry smiled. "I wouldn't let anything bad happen to you," he told her.

"No. Just leave me alone."

***
Amelia went to potions. She walked in. She didn't care that she was 20 minutes late. Snape looked up. "Nice of you to join us," he said.

Amelia stayed quiet. She sat down with Maisie and Draco. Draco smiled slightly. "Are you okay?"

"Potter asked me out," she mumbled. She looked at her brother. "Don't say anything."

Draco was shocked. He didn't want to believe that Harry Potter had asked his sister out. He knew Narcissa wouldn't be happy about it.

***
During the lesson, Snape stood behind Amelia. "You're doing good. You just need improvement," he said.

"Leave me alone. You're my potions professor. You cannot offer me private lessons," Amelia said.

Snape smirked. "You'd love that."

"I wouldn't."

***
Amelia walked back to the common room. Ron was there. "You shouldn't be here. You're scum. The fact the order was planning to save you from Voldemort is just wrong," he spat.

"Sod off Weasel."

Ron grabbed her and pinned her against the wall. She took out her wand and jabbed it into his stomach. Ron fell to the floor in agony. "Back off!"

Ron stood up. He tried to grab Amelia but he felt someone cast a spell on him. His legs felt like jelly. He looked to see Draco. "Oh typical. Malfoy scum. Defending the princess."

Draco glared. "She's my sister. I will always defend her. To suggest otherwise, is just wrong."

Ron smirked. "You won't get away with this. Neither of you. You'll both be where you belong soon. In hell. Like your harpy of a mother."

Amelia frowned. She didn't know what Ron meant but after everything she had been through, she wasn't going to take any chances. She wanted to be safe. That meant turning to Dumbledore.