Chapter 24: Obsession.

FLASHBACK

22nd of December.

"Jennie-yah, Jagiya's home!" Jisoo shouts when she arrived home. it was a busy day for Jisoo since it was the last day of work, and they'll get to spend 1 week with each other, busy free.

footsteps coming down from the stairs was heard, and finally Jisoo was crushed in a bear hug. Jisoo smiles lovingly and kisses her adorable girlfriend's cheek, it was one of Jisoo's favorite.

"Boo, Why took you so long to come home? I made us dinner, and I already packed all of our stuff while waiting for you" Jennie says, pecking Jisoo's cheek.

"I had to finish all the paperworks before I ended my shift, and I get to spend time with the person I love the most!" Jisoo says happily sucking on Jennie's cheek causing her to let out giggles.

"Wait- Babe! Why aren't you wearing any pants! again? Aigoo, what if someone comes in here? then they'll see-" she was cut off by a peck on the lips by Jennie.

"Don't worry, you're the only one who can see the whole me and um, I was thinking of doing something interesting tonight" she whispers seductively.

"Aigoo.. Babe, can we not have sex tonight? can't get enough earlier morning? we didn't take a break for the past 6 months, I think you are a little obsessed with it." Jisoo chuckles pinching her nose.

"Jagiya, are you getting tired of me?" Jennie says, acting like she's sad. it was always effective.

"There you go again with that 'Getting tired of me' and No, I am not and I'll never will. What am saying is, let's do something different than sex, cause whenever we're alone we have sex and we are alone all the time. I have something in mind that's more exciting"

"so you're saying that, my sex is not exciting?"

"What?? No! of course not! Babe you're such a sulky baby. tonight I will guide you to my wonderful world of.."

•••

"Seriously Jisoo? Games? Ugh you know i don't like playing stuff like this"
Jennie whines, taking off the headphones Jisoo had put on her.

"Oh come on, it's fun! plus we have to take turns of doing whatever your partner wants to do, and I always do anything for you, this time you're in my own little world" Jisoo says clicking on the Fortnite game.

"Jisoo noo~ Let's do something else, please??"
Jennie says desperately tugging on Jisoo's shirt.

"Uh-uh, Tomorrow I won't be able to play my game, cause we're gonna fly to Paris and celebrate Christmas for the whole week. so babe, just this once? please?" Jisoo pouts giving Jennie the puppy eyes she always fall for.

"Ugh, fine. just stop giving me those eyes!" Jennie huffed, grabbing the controller and sitting beside Jisoo.

Jisoo chuckles and pats her head like a child "That's my girl" she smiles kissing Jennie's cheek for a few seconds to calm her from sulking. later on Jennie was smiling like an idiot.

she's really whipped for me. only me. so back off.

"whipped"

"Oh shut up!"

•••

"Jennie-yah, it's passed 11 pm, why are you still playing that game?" Jisoo huffed, crossing her arms.