(the last) special announcement!

I know everyone is tired of these announcements (actually, I hope they aren't because it kind if affects the announcement itself) but this is the last one for this story, so bear with me. Before I get to the news, I do have one thing to say, and that is thank you. Thank you to every person who has read, voted, and/or commented on this story. The support from all of you is actually why this story got finished instead just being abandoned. So once again, I thank you all. Now for the news.

This story gained more popularity than I ever could have imagined (I know it hasn't even reached 10,000 reads, but let me have my moment) and the numbers are still rising. Which is why, if there's enough support for it, I would like to incorporate a sequel. Now the idea I have will still have the cute Lukercy moments we all want (I won't explain how just yet) but it will focus more on Luke finally dealing with the loss of Percy and attempting to move on while simultaneously saving the world, because who doesn't love multitasking.
.

Vote and comment if you think it's a good idea, if there's enough support, I'll post a preview of it on this story.

Once again, thank you all for reading, and I hope we can continue this journey.