what up i'm jared

they couldn't stop kissing, to put it simply. they would pull away for a few seconds just to come back again.

it got yugyeom very, very horny, so, without thinking about where they were, he started to pull down bambam's skirt. when the younger noticed, he yelped and pushed yugyeom off of him, turning red.

"yugyeom!"

"what?" yugyeom furrowed his eyebrows, looking at him with slight confusion.

"first of all, we're at the playground!" bambam said, running a hand through his very messy hair. "secondly, i-i'm not ready for that yet.. i don't want to do that.." bambam mumbled, blushing.

"you don't?" yugyeom asked.

"no!"

"do you still wanna come home with me?" yugyeom smiled, looking at bambam.

"we have school tomorrow, okay?" bambam stood up, smiling at him.

"want me to take you home?" yugyeom asked.

"please!"

"okay."

when yugyeom pulled up to bambam's house, they both unbuckled their seatbelts and sat there for a few seconds.

"before we get out," bambam said as he started to crawl out of his seat, plopping down in yugyeom's lap and straddling him.

"what?" yugyeom smirked, holding onto bambam's hips. bambam shrugged and leaned forward, pressing his lips against yugyeom's very gently. he slightly pulled away and pressed his lips against his again, yugyeom not letting him go so easily this time.

he gripped onto bambam's hips, pressing back against him, biting onto his lower lip. he smirked a bit when bambam let out a soft whine, instinctively grinding his hips down on yugyeom's.

"m-mm, ah!" bambam gasped, quickly pulling away and opening yugyeom's door, struggling to get out. he buried his face in his hands after he got out, shaking his head.

"what was that?" yugyeom chuckled a bit, getting out of his car as well, shutting his door afterwards.

"i-i- i did that thing!" bambam said in embarrassment, his face burning more.

"what?" yugyeom grinned, pressing a kiss to his forehead. "grinding on me?"

"y-yes!" bambam whined, shoving him away playfully and walking up to his porch.

"so, are we gonna tell them?" yugyeom asked, intertwining their fingers and smiling at the sight of it.

"of course we are." bambam smiled, squeezing his hand a bit. he opened his door and stepped in, blushing just a bit. "mom?" bambam called out.

"hey honey! we're in the kitchen!"

"okay." bambam mumbled, pulling yugyeom into the kitchen. his two brothers, sister, and mom all looked at them, seeing their fingers intertwined.

"yes, sweetheart?" his mom smiled, hoping he'd say something about him and yugyeom.

"t-this is my boyfriend." bambam said, holding up his and yugyeom's hand. his mom laughed happily and got up, hugging the two tightly. the rest of his family did as well, congratulating the two.

"you better not hurt my little brother, got it?" beer said sternly, still offering yugyeom a grin.

"understood!" yugyeom smiled, nodding his head a bit as well.

after some more chatter, bambam walked yugyeom back out to his car, stupid grins plastered onto their faces.

"you're so cute." yugyeom said, looking down at the much smaller boy.

"shut up." bambam mumbled, blushing. he stepped forward and buried his face into yugyeom's chest, hugging him tightly. yugyeom smiled and hugged him back, picking him up and setting him on the hood of his car.

"you're my baby, yeah?" yugyeom said, pressing a kiss to his cheek. bambam closed his eyes and smiled, nodding his head with a slight blush.

"mhmm." bambam giggled, making yugyeom grin.

"you're my cute baby boy, okay? all mine. nobody else can have you." the older pressed another kiss to the tip of his nose, still smiling softly.

"i've got it, yug, just yours 'kay?" he grinned, cupping either side of yugyeom's face and kissing his lips.

"yeah, good boy." yugyeom said after they pulled away.

"but then.. you're mine too, r-right?" bambam asked, blushing more.

"of course, i'm yours too." yugyeom grinned, kissing him on the lips yet again. bambam smiled at that, burying his face in the crook of his neck as he hugged him.

"i love you." bambam whispered, his face turning bright red.

"hm?" yugyeom asked, pulling away and looking at him.

"n-nothing," bambam shook his head, jumping off of the hood of yugyeom's car.

"well, i love you." yugyeom smiled, kissing him one last time. bambam bit back a grin, nodding his head.

"i love you too, yug." bambam giggled.

"alright, bye baby, i'll pick you up for school tomorrow, okay?"

"mhmm." bambam smiled, waving as he started walking away. yugyeom grinned and got in his car, blowing him a kiss as he drove away.

bambam giggled like a little school girl and walked up to his room lovestruck, plopping down in his bed and bursting into a fit of giggles. he was so happy. beyond happy, really.

this was the best day of his life, he couldn't be happier.

so, would if i made a new book about got7 working at walmart, and actually go through with it this time?