Chapter 6-1

DATE
November 7th, 2038
TIME
02:20:07
LOCATION
Highway - Outside of Detroit

I took Hank and Connor home, then was going home with the intent to turn in for the night, but Kara called and said she needed help...she was going to someone's house who goes by the name Rose. I had no other plans, so I brought Poppy, Belle and her android, Tiffany (Tiff for short) with me and we went to go look for them.

"So, this Kara person...she's a Deviant...and she has a little girl and another android with him?" Belle asked as I nodded. "The little girl is a YK500...but...she acts so human...I actually thought she was a human at first" I said, thinking.

"Can child androids become Deviant?" Poppy asked as I shrugged. "I don't know myself, Pops" I said, changing the subject. "Oh! There's an old amusement park around here, called The Pirate's Cove...it's there!" I said, and saw some light.

"But...isn't is closed down? Why is there light?" Tiff asked as we parked nearby. "Kara did say she was spending the night here...so..." I said as Poppy got my coat and wrapped it around me and I did the same to her as we got out. It was snowing, so we stopped and looked around.

*Poppy's POV*

*Poppy's POV*

It was snowing and we went to go see Kara and the androids that was with her. However, we got distracted as Dollie and Belle were making a snowman. I pulled out my phone and recorded them. Tiff did the same thing I did.

"Do you wanna build a snowman?" They laughs and continued with their snowman. "That's a pretty snowman, Dollie" I said as she smiled and finished with the head. That was quick. Well, we have two girls who loves snow. What did I expect?

"We can't finish...we need more supplies. Oh well" They frowned as we went inside and looked around.

"Did you both come here before it closed down?" I asked as they nodded. "Yeah. We were both 9 when we last came...." She gasps and grabs me, running and hiding as we saw a group of androids around a carousel. Tiff and Belle just followed and hid along with us.

"It's a carousel...I wanna ride it..." Dollie said as I looked over her head and started scanning the area while she was distracted.

"A bunch of Jerries, and androids named Luther, Alice and Kara. This is who you were talking about, right?" I asked as she nodded, watching with awe. "It's pretty..." She said as I nodded. "It is, D...it is" I said as a Jerry turned his head towards us, and I hid Dollie and Tiff hid Belle in the shadows.

"Hm? Another Android? Wait! Two Androids?" He said and walked over to where we were at, and just stood there. "Is that a Jerry?! Oh my god, it is a Jerry!! My childhood has been reborn!!" Dollie jumped with excitement and hugged the Jerry. I sighed and shook my head.

"Dollie!" I shouted as she pulled back. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Dahlia, this is Poppy, that's Belle and Tiffany, but she goes by Tiff" She introduced us, excitement was really evident in her voice.  We're-"

"Dahlia? As in the Deviant Protector Dahlia?" He asked as she nodded excitedly and ran towards the other Jerries and started hugging them. "I'm sorry about her. She used to come here alot when she was little" I said as we walked over to where she was at.

"Don't be alarmed, Jerries! She's the Deviant Protector! She brought friends along with her" Jerry said as the others sighed in relief and hugged her back. "Dollie!" Alice jumped off the ride and hugged her and she hugged back.

"Our car broke down. Do you think you can take us to Rose's?" Kara asked me and I nodded. "Of course. I think Alice really likes her" I said as we watched her, Alice, Belle and the other Jerries have a snowball fight.

"She's the first human who hasn't done any kind of harm to her..." Kara said as Luther and Tiff walked over to us. "Androids has also talked about her...I trust her" He said as I nodded. "She's a girl with a heart of gold...she'll help any android...then send them over to Jericho to join them in their rise to freedom" I explained. "Jericho..." Tiff mumbled to herself.

"Jericho?" Kara asked as I nodded as Dahlia threw a snowball at me. "Stop talking and play with us!!" She said as Alice threw a snowball at Kara and Luther. Belle ran with a bucket of snow and poured it all over Tiff.

"Oh, it's on!" Tiff made a snowball and threw it at Belle and ran over there.

"I guess we can talk later and play now" All three of us decided to join in on their snowball fight. We played in the snow and anything in the park that worked. We played and have fun for hours until it was sunrise. Then Dahlia and I had a few androids from our place come and take them to the house as we took Kara, Luther and Alice to Rose's.