Chapter 5 *

(Warning: mature content ahead, in the future, chapters with mature content will be marked with * )

Now on with the story! Enjoy : )

*************

The weeks had passed in a blur after your last date with Yoongi. You hadn't stopped messaging and casually meeting up. Every time he was near you your heart would start beating faster, fluttering in your chest wildly. You couldn't deny your growing feelings anymore, they were too strong to be pushed aside. Yoongi had pulled you in like quicksand, dangerously fast without you even noticing.

But you still hadn't kissed.

Which you couldn't deny, bothered you quite a bit. There had been many opportunities, but it seemed like destiny just didn't want it to happen. Yet.
Every time one of you would make a move, something or someone always ended up interrupting the moment. If it wasn't a ringtone, it would be a friend of yours, a honking car or once even an old lady practically yelling at you to quote on quote 'move out of the way you horny kids'.

Saturday, 5 pm.

Airplaneguy <3 : - Look out your window ;)

You looked at your phone screen with wide eyes. No, he didn't. He didn't pull that. Stuff like that only ever happens in those cliché romance novels or Wattpad stories...

Slowly you put your phone down and made your way to the window of your apartment that was facing the street. No one. Only an old couple and high school girls busy chatting.

me: - Ha ha ha. Very funny Yoongi.

Airplaneguy <3 : - Oups. Wrong house ^.^ Look again.

You chuckled and looked again. How did he know where I live anyway? Your eyes scanned the street. Still. No one.

You sighed frustratedly, rubbing your tired eyes while chuckling. Yoongi, what are you up to?

A sudden knock at your door made you look up in surprise. Whatttt?

Slowly you went to your door, straightening your hair with your hands on your way. You looked through the peephole only to see Yoongi standing there.

Holy shit.

Oh shit.

Shit shit shit.

You cursed under your breath trying to make yourself more presentable. You quickly brushed your hair with your fingers and looked at your clothes... Only an oversized sweater over your underwear... Okay, f*ck this...

You tugged at the hem of your hoodie, pulling it down to your mid-thigh, before breathing in deeply one last time and opening the door.

"Hey." He smiled at you cheekily, hands behind his back, his eyes meeting yours.

"Hey," you said softly, a sweet smile finding it's way to your lips. From the outside, you looked calm and collected, but inside of you a hurricane of emotions had broken loose at the mere sight of him.

You stared at him awkwardly before he cleared his throat with a chuckle. "E-Ehm can I come in or is it not a good moment?"

Snapping out of your daze at his words, you facepalmed while blushing. "Yes of course! Sorry, I- I was-" You interrupted your words while moving to the side to allow him to enter your home.