Chapter 35-Edited

Chapter 35

Elizabeth's POV

I watch as the guys all start forming a circle around me. They all have arrogant smirks on their faces and an amused glint in their eyes. Some of them are even looking at me lustfully. I want to growl at them but I force myself to remain calm.

"Never attack the enemy blindly. Use the first couple of minutes to see their strength and weakness." Carter's words from training ring in my head and I take in a deep breath.

"So are you going to answer my question?" The guy in the middle questions while raising an eyebrow in my direction. He's a tall chunky guy, only slightly bigger than the rest of the men, and he has a long, jagged scar running down from right next to his left eye, to the top of his chin. I grimace lightly but stand a little taller to show that I'm not afraid of him even though I kind of am.

"You asked me a question?" I reply with fake innocence. His amused expression immediately turns into one of annoyance and a deep scowl forms on his face, making him look really scary. I gulp quietly and take a small step back.

"Don't test my patience, you little slut. Answer my question!" He roars, his face turning red with anger. Well that escalated quickly. Someone definitely woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

"Wow, ok, first of all, you have some major anger management problems. I only asked if you asked me a question, there was no reason for you to blow up like that. Secondly, your breath stinks, like really badly. I can smell it from all the way over here, and let me just say, it's not pleasant," I say before pulling my shirt up to cover my nose. I wasn't kidding when I said that his breath smells really bad. Good lord, what has he been eating? Alex and Belle snicker quietly in my head and the man's face turns even more red.

"You little pathetic piece of shi-"

"Wow! Ok, seriously, chill out! There's no reason for you to be using that kind of language! Calm down!" He growls at me before lunging at me. I quickly dodge his attack by jumping to the side. His eyes start turning a blood red color and I let out a gasp.

I'm pretty sure your eyes aren't supposed to look like that. I could be wrong though.

I look around me, seeing where all the guys are standing before I turn my focus back to the guy who attacked me.

He slowly walks towards me, his body shaking in fury. A small smile forms on my face as an idea pops into my mind.

If I can keep getting him mad, then I can take him out easily. He seems to be one of those people who loses their tempers quickly and just attacks without thinking of their actions.

"This is going to be a piece of cake," Alex exclaims excitedly.

"Is that all you've got?" I ask while putting a hand on my hip and tilting my head to the side. The guy's eyes narrow slightly before he starts charging at me. I brace myself before jumping over him at the last second which causes him to run into a few of his men and stumble to the ground. A few of his men chuckle and a small smirk forms on my lips. He growls loudly before standing up and clenching his fists. His tense body starts walking around me in a circle and I just stare at him blankly.

"You better wipe that arrogant smirk off your face or I'll make you!" He yells before charging at me. He looks like an angry bull. I dodge his attack again by moving out of the way and he lets out a powerful growl. Before staring at me with his piercing red eyes. I think I'm going to call him red eyes from now on.

"Stop messing around! Fight me you little brat!" He turns around to say something to one of his men, and that's when I choose to attack. I run over to him before jumping in the air and kicking the side of his head. His head whips back and his neck cracks. I grimace slightly and move away from him and getting into a fighting stance. I know he's not going to be happy when he gets up. It's time to be serious though. I can't keep dodging his attacks all night. I take a quick glance to the side and I can faintly make out Zack's and Carter's wolf forms snapping at each other. My eyes wander back to red eye's shaking form.