-Unspoken Truth-

I awoke early in the morning with Link beside me. He snored loudly and had a pillow over his face. I grunted and stretched as I sat up. I looked at Link with a fond smile and slowly got out of bed. I quickly put on my gear and boots, trying to be as quiet as possible. I finished and turned to Link while I began to put my hair up in a ponytail. I made sure it was out of my way before slowly walking out of the inn. I looked around, the canyon crisp and cool from the early morning air.

I smiled softly and opened my arms wide. The sun felt so nice, but it did hurt my eyes a bit. "Good morning (Y/n)!" I looked down and saw Colin standing in front of me with flowers in his hand. "Morning Colin." I said cheerfully, standing tall again. "We were wondering... could you show us how to use the bow?" I blinked and smiled finding the others slowly walking towards me with hopeful smiles on their faces. I smiled and pulled my bow down off of my shoulder. "Of course." I said softly. "Ok! Wait!"

The kids ran around and began setting up targets. I smiled and watched them, as soon as they were done they came back to me. "Okay! Now!" I nodded and began to shoot at each target with precision.

Link awoke finding the bed relatively warm, (Y/n) had just left. He slowly walked through the inn and looked out the window, finding Malo, Beth, and Colin squished around (Y/n) as she held her bow. She was concentrating very hard, her eye locked on a target. Link peeked his head out of the window and found Talo up high and a bandana stuck to a post. "HIT THAT (Y/N)!" Talo cheered from the watch tower. Link watched in awe as she pulled back even further and finally released.

A solemn gasp rang out through the children and a few Gorons who were watching. Then, there were cheers. "(Y/N)! You just Robin Hooded that!" Link smiled fondly as (Y/n) proudly stood, the children cheering around her. Talo was screaming as he grabbed the arrow and ran all the way down to (Y/n). In his hand were two arrows, one through the other and splitting it perfectly down the middle. "Oh my goddess! Let's go show Link!" Beth squealed and (Y/n) laughed. "He's asleep, we shouldn't wake him up." Talo booed and ran to the inn door. "Let's do it!" Beth screamed, Link quickly scurried back to the bed and made himself look and sound asleep.

I laughed watching the children barge into the inn, chanting my name with Talo in front holding my arrow. I didn't want to stop them because it was time for Link to get up. We needed to go and deliver the letter to Telma. "Link!" Talo screamed shaking him awake. "Your girlfriend is awesome! Look! She did a Robin Hood!" Link groaned and slowly sat up, opening his eyes. I noticed his clothes and gear were already on. I crossed my arms and arched my eyebrow at him.

Link smiled and gently took the arrows, looking them over. "Nice job, (Y/n)." He said smiling proudly. "Yeah!" Beth squealed and snuggled closer to Link. "Alright kids, (Y/n) and I have to get ready. We need to travel across Hyrule to deliver a very special letter. It's going to help bring back Ilia's memory!" Colin's eyes widened as he glared and began to push everyone out of the room. "For Ilia!" He growled and shut the door behind him. I smiled and turned to Link. "When did you get up?" I asked, Link yawned. "When you first began to shoot." I nodded and watched as he made the bed. "Come on, let's get going."

Link followed out the door, I climbed onto Epona as he smiled. "Let's go (Y/n), you think you can take the reigns?" I blinked and looked over Epona. "As much as I trust her, no way." I said quickly scooting back as Link hopped up. "Alright." He said and started our way to Telma's Bar.

As the sun set Link and I walked into the doctors, bill in hand. The old man looked up at the two of us, clad in armor. He glared at us. "Whaddya want?" The Doctor snarled as Link showed him his bill. "Information and money." The doctor looked over the bill and at us with wide eyes. "Listen, I don't have the money right now. I was going to sell that statuette the girl had but—" I leaned forwards towards the desk. "The girl?" I hissed lowly, the doctor realized what he had said.