Arc 6.2

OPUMO magazine high lighted the famous ETQ brand for this years magazine with interviews of co-founder Robin Engelen and ten limited edition ETQ products at a discounted price, but none of these were as enticing as the images for most people.

Old ETQ fans were shocked at the change, but not displeased.

How could they be displeased when the models made their favorite products be seen in a new light, drawing more admiration?

ETQ went all out for this years magazine, occupying the cover, inner seal, and four of the first whole pages.

They kept to their old style for the third and fourth pages, capturing the models singularly in a third person view and the shoes by themselves in various refreshing poses.

The cover photo features the eighth&fifteenth ranked international male dutch supermodels Daan Thijs and Sem Luuk playfully with their arms around the shoulders of the twenty-ninth rank female supermodel Sematina, heads bowed whispering in her ears with faint smiles on the deck of a ship in an Amsterdam canal with a clock tower situated behind them, beautifully lined by the buildings and cars still on the silent bright streets, contrasting greatly with each other.

The casual but heart stealing cute Daan Thijs in knitted sneakers with a loose sweater showing his left collarbone as he leans down to whisper on her right side and the formal but leisurely handsome Sem Luuk almost ambiguously bending down in bright red jeans and black leather sneakers to whisper enticingly on her left.

Without being overshadowed, Sematina keeps a nonchalant look with her eyes slightly lowered, showcasing the beautiful red sneakers as she crosses her legs with both hands in her shorts dress pockets, bending her arms, but still standing straight in the middle of the intense combination and scenery.

ETQ hit a record sale with people lining up for their products, causing a consumer shortage.

By the end of next years.......

"Lul!" He curses profanely after being knocked off his bike from behind.

Sitting on the floor in front of the machine with his bike rear light having been broken.

He was so hungry, after not eating all day and it was the last shrimp croquette in the machine.

He ignores the pain from the scrapes and pulls his black hood back up, covering his face.

He dusts the gravel out of his scraped hands while he gets up, to inspect the damage to his bike.

The only thing damaged is the rear light, he can't ride his bicycle back at night.

Taking out his phone from his pocket, he calls a large taxi.

The screen was scratched, even if it wasn't broken with the cover.

He's already seen the magazine on the floor, who rides at such a speed while reading a magazine?

He holds back from asking for compensation with his personal liability insurance.

The other party is clearly a foreigner with his bright red mac bike, plus he sustained greater injuries.

He drags his bike to lean against the side of the machine and clears the road before standing back near the street to wait, while on his phone.

He watches the guy getting up while groaning as he holds his bleeding head, should he send this guy to the hospital?

Sliding his phone back into his pocket, he heads over and leans down to speak without an accent.

"Hey, do you help?" He states rather half heartedly, seeing the others deep green eyes focus on him.

This guy wouldn't make a bad model.

"No, that's fine, but are you hurt?" The guy replies back while getting up as he asks in a low voice, holding his head.

Stepping back, he grabs the red bike and pulls it out of the road before answering the guys question.

"You shouldn't read while riding a bicycle.Are you busy?" He drags the guy to stand against the food machine, when he sees him partially out of it.

He pulls the guy to the taxi that arrived without waiting for an answer and sits him down, feeling his scraped hands sting.

He talks a bit with the taxi driver and takes out his wallet from his front pocket, passing over a few €100 notes, before placing the bikes in his car.

Opening the door on the guys side, he climbs over him a bit and squeezes in the remaining space next to him, before pulling the door handle inwards.

"Drive quicker, but with moderation." He talks to the driver while holding the guy steady, preventing him from shaking.

How horrible would it be for his reputation if the guy suddenly died?Plus who knows if he's seen his face during that short time, even if he was distracted?

Oliver Harrison was never in such a bad situation, he just wanted to visit the Netherlands capital famous for its rich art history.

He bought a magazine and was distracted by the cover, before continuing to read it.

He feels his dizziness start to fade, as he unconsciously leans against the man he crashed into supporting him.

He feels the soft cloth of his hoodie and smells the cologne on his body....really comfortable he thinks, as his body relaxes unconsciously.

He blushes, when he realizes what he's doing, luckily the man didn't notice.