Chapter 6-3

DATE
November 8th, 2038
TIME
18:30:04
LOCATION
Rose's Farm

Kara opened the door and it was a police officer who does work for the DPD.

"Good evening, ma'am. Sorry to disturb you. We had reports of androids in the area. With the Deviant business and stuff going on, you can't be too careful. Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?" The officer asked as Kara stood there. She must've been scared. Thank goodness she took out her LED light.

"May I come in?" He asked as she let him in. After greeting Adam and Kara going to make coffee for him, me and Belle looked down at the tablets, making sure not to draw any attention towards us.

"Have you noticed anything unusual recently! Any unexpected vistors?"

"No...no nothing in particular"

"Anyone else in the house?"

"My daughter, who's asleep upstairs and some family friends"

"Any androids here?"

"No, there are no androids here..."

He walked around and grabbed his coffee, drinking it. "Thanks" He said, putting the cup down. Me and Belle looked up, but looked back down.

"What's your name?"

"Adam...my name's Adam"

"Are you okay?"

"I...the androids..."

"He needs a rest. He's been working at the garden all day today"

"Do you know anything about Deviants? Have you seen any?"

"No...no...I haven't seen anything..."

He looked around a bit more, then made his way for the door. "Well, I better get going. Thanks for the coffee. Have a nice evening" The officer said and was about to leave, but there was a noise.

"Is there anyone else in the house?" He asked as Kara blocks the stairs. "I-it's the dog, he sleeps in the laundry room" She said as he opened the door. "Sorry for the inconvenience. Have a good evening, ma'am, Adam" He left and we all sighed in relief.

"Thank god!" Belle shouted as the four androids came downstairs. "He's gone" Luther said as we nodded.

I hugged Poppy as she came up and Belle hugged Tiff, then we all hugged each other. "We're safe now" Kara said to Alice.

"Thank goodness they didn't say anything about you..." Belle said as I nodded and sighed. "What about you?" Tiff asked as I held up three fingers as she nodded.

"It's Rose" Adam said as she walked in. We all looked at her. 

"Get yourselves ready. We leave tonight"