Ch.9 On The Road Again

Rosabelle's POV

Three hours went by that I walked around the back of the store or as Rebekah called it, "her runway". I changed more times then I could count and I honestly feel I was eye raped a few too many times. Anything they liked, they clapped for. Anything skimpy or they didn't like was obvious. They would all shake their heads at the same time and one of them would get up and push me back towards the entrance. It was honestly kind of creepy. Finally, we were done.

"All right that's all of it." Rebekah shouted from behind the makeshift curtain. A heavy sigh escaped my lips. It may not look like it, but changing about a hundred times and walking back and forth gets tiring. Add four Mikaelsons to that, and life gets hectic. Finn decided he didn't want to stay and watch which was quickly approved by the other three. 

"I'm just going to go change and I'll be good to go Rebekah. I really like that red skater dress and the black shirt with that skirt. I'll probably get those." I went back to the changing room to get my clothes. I didn't see any of the other clothes though, which was weird. I really did like that dress. I guess I'll just ask one of the ladies. Walking out I see Klaus at the register and the other three in a heated argument. What happened?! I was gone for two minutes! Two minutes! How did something happen already and what the hell is Klaus doing? Wait! Is that my dress?! 

"Klaus! What are you doing?!" I stomped over to him. 

"What does it look like I'm doing, sweetheart?" He smirked at me and boy does that face make me want to do whatever he said. 

"It looks like you are doing something you're not supposed to." 

"I'm just buying some clothes for my girl. Why is that so bad?" He is so cocky!

"I'm not your girl! And I don't need you buying me clothes, especially all of that!"

"You're right Rosabelle. You're not his girl." Elijah spoke from behind me. 

"Thank you Elijah. Now-"

"You're our girl. Our little tribrid." What. No. False. I don't understand what is happening. All of the sudden I felt arms around my waist. I was back, flush again something hard. I could feel someone breathing close to my neck. Little kisses were placed on my neck.

"That's right. You're ours Rosabelle. Ours to protect, ours to hold, ours to kiss, and especially ours to fuck." Kol said each after kissing my neck. By the end he was pulling me closer to his body, if that was even possible. "No one else is allowed to touch you. Not the human quarterback or Nik's hybrid, and especially not those pesky Salvatores." 

I could feel a heat pooling in me. His words were doing things to my body and even my brain. I didn't have any smart remarks. 

"Understood, darling?" Kol said behind my ear. I didn't trust my voice so I just nodded. 

"Okay then let's head home."

The four Mikaelsons and I made our way out to the car. Rebekah handed the keys to the BMW to Elijah. Rebekah got in the front as Niklaus opened the door, ushering me into the back seat. This was bound to end bad. How was I supposed to be between Kol and Niklaus for over 45 minutes? Maybe if we talked the entire time, no one would do anything questionable. I don't even want to get back on the whole 'their little tribrid' topic.

"So Niklaus, tell me about the spell." This could last us the whole ride. Hopefully.

"Love, you can call me Nik if you want. The spell is complicated. To break the curse, I needed the doppelgänger, a werewolf, a vampire, a witch, and the moonstone. That should have enabled me to turn hybrids, but now I need both my blood and the doppelgängers blood to be successful. Most of the complexity is fighting for the doppelgängers blood."

"That's it?" Thinking there was so much more involved, this would be easier then I thought. 

"It's not too easy when it's not working love."

"Please, once we get back to your house I could have the spell changed and you making hybrids in under an hour. It's really not that bad." Nik looked at me unbelievingly. I mean it wasn't hard to understand and it was a simple spell. 

"How often do you do this love?" 

"I mean some spells bother me so I change them. Like one time these hunters tried to lock me in the room with the spell that keeps vampires out of houses, so I just changed the spell to allow me to walk through. Comes in handy!" I had a smile on my face remembering the surprised faces of the hunters. 

"Darling, what exactly are you?" Kol spoke up next to me. 

"Oh, I'm um a vampire, an elemental, and an angel." I said shyly. That was enough of a shock to get the ever so composed Elijah to whip his head around. Did they not hear me in the grill? Or maybe they didn't believe me?

"Eyes on the road please and thank you Elijah." I said calmly.

"Vampire, cool, but elemental and angel?! I've only heard of elementals once and no one knew if they were real, but not a single soul has talked of angels." Rebekah spoke softly, seemingly in a daze at what I said. 

"Believe me, I know." Exasperated by the wish of knowing what I am and what I can do coming to the forefront of my mind. Finally, we were pulling up to the mansion. Between spell talk, who I am, and a few side conversations, we made it back with no issues.

"So Belle," Rebekah's voice rang out as we were getting out of the car. "Who do you want to share with tonight?" Her face was filled with mischief. Oh Rebekah, I will have my revenge for that comment.

"I think I might head back to the boarding house, actually. I'm sure Damon and Stefan aren't too happy right now. Thank you all for everything." I said beginning to walk away with my bags. 

"I don't think so, love." Nik said speeding to me and taking my bags. "You will be staying here with us as we said before. We need to keep an eye on you. Plus, you said you would help me with the spell. You're not breaking any promises are you?" Nik finished with a smirk.

"So you're telling me that I need to stay here? You do realize the exact command was uttered not 24 hours ago by the Salvatores?" 

"Well, that's too bad for them darling. You're staying here." Kol spoke up from behind Nik. 

"I told you I would protect you as well, Rosabelle. I'm a man of my word, but I can't protect you if you are there." These Mikaelsons, I swear!

"Ughhhh." Was all that came out of me. Walking to the mansion, I heard Nik's voice.

"Where are you going love?"

"To the house!" I said with my hands going into the air. "I apparently have hybrids to make and Mikaelson beds to sleep on!"