Connor x automaticton! #H U R T#

((That means steampunk robotic reader AH also

TIME TRAVEL SORTA IM A SUCKER FOR IT AHHHHHHH also britSh accent IM SORRY))

Running

London,1896, December,13th

The Music pounded through my Head as I felt the bullet wound hit my shoulder. Knocking backwards in to the wall. Oil splattered on the beautiful wall paper they had up.

"RUN (Y/N) RUN!"
My owner Mr.Frye yelled at me, pushing me out of the window. I fell and hit the ground knocking me in between two crates damaging my eye lid permanently closing it for the time being.

I am a automaticton only a few To exist of me, they say I am ahead of my time yet I believe I'm perfectly fine. I picked my self back up and fixed my chaps. I am a nanny for young children to be watched while mister Frye was in town yet now I ran through the cobble streets of London with all the snow falling.

I ran into many people who looked at me like a copper and steel monster. I stoped and looked down at my shoulder, leaking the oil that seeped through my copper tubed veins on to my beautiful (f/c) blouse. I felt dizzy and realized I was loosing my oil and coolant quickly, running into mr.Andersons engineer work shop he looked happy to see me until a frown took over his face with the look of my body he put hours of back breaking work into.

"M-mr.Anderson I need help! Please!"
Mr.Anderson was a engineer, Mr.Frye paid him to make me for his daughter to care for her. I was knocked out of thought as I hit the floor and knocked my head down hard, I watched not him yet his daughter run over to me and hold my head in her lap. She has grown attached to me from the moment I was built.

"Oh my sweet Christ! My Girl! You will be as good as new! I promise okay!?" I nodded and hugged her hand as my oily black tears leaked from my eyes. I didn't know why they did yet I realized

I was scared to let go.

Watching my creators daughter Miss.Anderson cry, I reach a hand up to her and looked her.

"Please don't cry miss..." my boiler sizzled out, my one photoreceptor started to faded my world to black, my joints stiffened before me and I watched her arch her head over mine holding me close as I released what steam I had left in me escape from my mouth and vents on the sides of my face to brush past her crying face.

"Please don't go..."

-((Connor POV))————<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Me and hank sat in the couch while I cradled sumo in my lap on a rainy afternoon, the office was dead and hank decided we might as well go home. Hank sat sipping on a beer as a usual.

"What do you wanna do Connor?" I guess he finally grew bored of watching drunk history.

"I don't know Lieutenant" I looked at him and he got up. Sumo jumped out of my lap and got down.

"Actually now that I think about it I have stuff I need to pick up at a warehouse down by the ship yard, They shipped some stuff that belonged to my dads side of family in London." He looked at me and I stood up fixing my tie and suit dusting off the sumos Long white hair.

"Sure Lieutenant" I patted sumo on the head before leaving the house following him out to the car, getting in and taking off to our next location.

—((TIME SKIP))————<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

We arrived at the ship yard and parked the car. Hank walked around and I followed him intentionally. He groaned in frustration.

"If we can find the fucking warehouse that would be a fucking blessing." He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. I walked in front of him and scanned around only to find There was the ware house, Next to the ship yard near a field that was to be turned into condos.