>Chapter 1

Y/N laid down lazily on the couch, his legs dangling at he end of it since he's too tall.

"Tenko......"

"Dont call me that."

"Tomuraaa... Im bored..." Y/N said playfully as he ruffled Tomura's hair as he sat on the floor in front of he couch area.

"What do you want to do then?"

"Hm... How about killing?"

"We do that all the time."
Tomura replied in a bored manner.

"Okay then how about information gathering. You love spying on others right?"
Y/N told the blue haired boy.

Tomura's eyes glimmered at the thought.
Kurogiri said suddenly "Y/N-san... dont provoke him please, he'll go on and on about his plans again.."

But it was too late, Tomura was murmuring about where to get the information and how.
================================
Kurogiri didn't go with Y/N and Tomura as he couldn't hide his body...

Y/N followed slowly as Tomura wore a black hoodie and walked in front of him.

Y/N tapped Tomura's shoulder to catch his attention on the bunch of teenage girls gossiping about the Yūei teacher All Might.

"Tomura, We should grt one of those newspapers..." Y/N walked over to the newspaper stand earning a few stares since he was so tall.

Due to Y/N's playboy attitude, he winked at the girls near the newspaper stand, making them blush and squel.

"Y/N, do you have to make such a big show just to get the newspaper?"
Tomura sweat dropped as Y/N walked over with the newspaper.

"Heh, its in my blood, Tomura-chan." Y/N gave Tomura a nickname, but he didn't mind much.

================================
Tomura and Y/N walked back to the underground bar where they lived.

On the way back, Y/N took pictures of the setting sun on the horizon and sighed.
"This is like that day, isn't it, Tomura?"

This caught Tomura's attention who turned around to see Y/N's gaze, staring towards the shining sea.

Tomura is worried that his friend's mind will wander off back to that fateful day, so he grabbed Y/N's arm by four fingers and dragged him away from the scene.
================================
"Ahh Im sorry Tomura-chan!! I couldn't help it!!" Y/N apologized to the smaller male as he got hit on the head by the newspaper again.

"Fine, dont do that again... so lets see here... All Might will be a teacher at UA, this says here."
Tomura informed the two other male as he called his secret spy who is a student from the school itself.

" Hey my spy, I want you to get some information on All Might's schedule for school and classes. I'll reward you later. Okay, Dont get caught."
Tomura hung up after ordering his spy.

Y/N smiled to himself as he heard the common blessing among villains -"Dont get caught."
This phrase was passed along each other as a warning at first, but Tomura changed the game when he overly used the phrase.
================================
Soon, with the information from the spy, Y/N and Tomura could spot down the most convenient time and location to strike.

It was the Unforeseen Simulation Joint.
It was after lunch and quite far away from the main building where teachers stayed.

It was most possible that only one or two teachers along with All Might will be on site.
Which is convenient for attacks.

"Toshinori... I'm going to get back at you.."
Y/N gripped on his hands, his fingernails digging into his skin.
================================
Y/N used his gifted quirk to create Nomus with a high intellect and a lot of victims.
Y/N looked at his creation and ordered it to test it around.

"Nomu, sit." Y/N ordered it like a dog,
And it sat.

"Nomu, roll around." Y/N ordered again,
And it rolled, thought damaging a few mechanics in the process.

"Nomu.... Say 'I love you!!'!" Y/N said as his (E/C) orbs glimmered at the thought.
Nomu attempted to speak but it was futile, making itself very disappointed.
"Nomu, good boy, now follow our leads when we go for the USJ, okay?"
Nomu nodded and laid down, not making a sound as if it was dead.

Y/N called his friend
"Hey, Forwon (thats a Nickname Y/N made for 'All For One' to keep it friendly)"

"Hello, Y/N-san. Have you successfully made the Nomus?"

"Kinda, I made one but it wouldn't speak. Other than that, it obeys every command thrown at him."

"Ooh, Thats nice... Although it'd be cute if he could speak..." All For One giggled like a teenage girl through the Television call as Y/N giggled in unison.

"*cough cough* So, you're ready for the attack, aren't you, Y/N-san? You'll get back at them for what thy did."

"Of course. How could I forget that? I wont disappoint myself, Forwon." Y/N said their goodbyes before informing the two other males that they need more villains as soldiers.
================================
"Kuro!!! I'm hungry.." The tall male whined as a loud stomach growl was heard.

"Go get something to eat then." The annoyed mist replied.

"Hh, no fun... I'm getting Mc D's.. Tomura-chan, want some?"

"Sure.. Get me the usual."

"Okay." Y/N said as he closed the door behind him.
================================
Y/N looked at the sky to heck the weather...
To his pleasure, it's rather cloudy today, so Y/N doesn't have to put up a 'resting bitch face' due to sunlight sensitivity in his eyes being extremely high.

Y/N whistled as he walked the streets to Mc D's . A person bumped into his shoulder and they both tumbled back a few steps.

"Oi! Watch where you're go-!" Y/N widened his eyes as he saw an old pal...
"Aizawa..."
"L/N..."
They stared at each other before Y/N glanred at him dangerously before leaving and whistled again.

Aizawa had forgotten what he promised himself to say when they meet again, when Aizawa had come to terms with himself, Y/N is far off already.
================================
Y/N finally got to the Mc D's in the main street, he went in and lined up.

While waiting, Y/N noticed the familiar man with golden hair, his green swirly eyes revealed his identity almost immediately.

It was time for the bastard in the next line and him to order.

"Sir!! Nice to see you again? the usual?"
The employee smiled as Y/N smiled back

"Right! And a pair of the limbs from the person next in line to me!" Y/N said jokingly while the rest of the customers have mortified expressions. "I was joking!!" Hizashi turned and see Y/N staring into his soul.

"Y/N-!"

"Still calling me that now huh?"
Y/N took his order and left the store.

Y/N held his strawberry milkshake up to his mouth and sucked.

A hand grabbed his arm so he turned around to see a panting Hizashi.

"What do you want, asshole."

"Y/N! Im sorry!"

"What does that have to do with me now."
Y/N turned back around.
"Dont follow me."
Venom glazed in his simple words as he took off.
================================
'UGH!! Is it just my luck?? Or is it fate????'
Y/N thought to himself as he slurped on his milkshake furiously.

"Y/N, what happened?"
"Nothing, Tomura-chan... Nothing important anyways." Y/N gave an innocent smile.

'I bet they'll be at the USJ when I show them who is the strongest..' Y/N thought again as he threw his finished milkshake.
================================
WOAH! I know this part is different from the description.

BUT ITS GONNA GIT GUD!!