The Phone Rang

A/N: This was just a chapter that I had fun with. Random idea that I thought was funny basically. Hope you all enjoy my goofy perverseness..oh yea...this is smut. 

A few days have passed since All Mights devastating retirement.  Everything has calmed down a bit since then thank goodness, so with what's left of summer you and Hizashi have been enjoying yourself with each other..alot.

The phone rang. "Hizashi don't you think you should get that?" you moaned.

"They can wait." he said still thrusting into you.

"Mgh...but..what if its important?" you moaned again.

The phone stopped ringing.

"See now there's nothing to worry about, if its important they will call back." he grinned then placed a sweet kiss on your lips.

He sat up and hooked his arms under your thighs and pulled you closer to him, Then he leaned forward bringing your knees to your chest so he could penetrate you deeper. He thrusted slowly bottoming out inside of you.

"Oh fuck! Hizashi!" You screamed as you gripped the bed sheets.

He pulled out slowly then started going in and out at a steady pace making sure he hit the spot you loved every time.

The phone rang again.

You watched through a daze of lust as Hizashi reached to the night stand to answer the phone as he was still skillfully thrusting into you.

"Please don't stop." you begged through pants.

He looked at you and smiled. He placed the phone between his neck and shoulder then put his arm back under your thigh to bring it up to its previous position.

Hizashi: :Hello?"

Nemuri: "Hey buddy hows it going?"

Hizashi: "I'm busy at the moment."

Nemuri: "This wont take long."

"Yea right there! Harder!" You moaned.

Hizashi: "Hurry up what is it!?" he said through pants.

Shota: "Who's that?"

Hizashi: "Why the hell is he on the phone too?"

Nemuri: "Three way."

Hizashi: "Mgh..Fuck.." he groaned then hissed through his teeth.

Nemuri: "Dang Hizashi sounds like you two are having fun."

"I'm gonna." You couldn't even finish your sentence feeling the knot in your stomach finally release all you could do was moan loudly until your orgasm ended. You felt Hizashi release inside of you right after making your body shudder from the warmth.

Hizashi: "Ok, now what the hell do you want Nemuri." he said frustratingly still breathing heavily from the climax.

Shota: "Who was that?"

Hizashi: "Who do you think."

Hizashi and Nemuri heard Shota hang up the phone.

Nemuri: "Ok ill fill him in later. So I was wondering if we could all get together and throw a party for Toshinori, like a retirement party!" She said excitingly.

At this point you and Hizashi were laying down in the bed together. You were laying on his chest while he had his arm wrapped around you and the phone laying beside you both on speaker.

You: Oh that sounds so great! He needs something like this to cheer him up.

Nemuri: "Oh hey Y/n good to hear you talking and not moaning" She laughed.

You felt your face turn red from embarrassment.

Hizashi: "Don't make her feel awkward Nemuri, but yea that sounds great I can get us in at a good club."

Nemuri: "Just the answer I was hoping for! I'll call Toshinori and let him know! Everyone dress to impress ok!?"

Hizashi and You: "Ok..Bye"

He hung up the phone.

"Well that was something different." he chuckled.

"What?..You've never had sex while you were on the phone with someone?" You ask sarcastically.

"Oh we have jokes now do we."  He says rolling back over on top of you and placing a passionate kiss on your lips.

"You think you got it in you for a round 2?" You ask with a seductive smile.

"Always baby girl." he said with a grin.

You bit your lip as he started placing soft kisses on your neck.

Suddenly the bedroom door slammed open and all you saw was a black blur and white bindings wrap around Hizashi picking him up and slamming him against the bedroom wall.

"Shota Aizawa what's your deal!" You said angrily as you wrapped the covers around your naked body and went to check on Hizashi. 

"He took away your innocents!" he said glaring at Hizashi with his crimson eyes.

You sighed. "I hate to break this to you but my innocents was took away a long time ago."

"What?! By who!?" he asked sternly.

"You remember that friend you had...um dang..what was his name..Lida's older brother."

"Tensei?" Hizashi asks rubbing his head in pain.

"Yea him, he was a sweet guy actually. It's horrible that stain killed him." you looked away as if to reflect.

"Bastard got off easy." Shota Mumbled.

"Shota Aizawa!" You yelled angrily at the disrespectful man.

"Meh..I'm going back home." he said as he turned to leave

"At least tell Hizashi You're sorry!" You yell after him.

All you heard was a faint "Tch" and the front door close and lock.

"I'm so sorry Zashi." You say kissing his cheek.

"Its fine, so where were we?" he said with a grin and a wink.

You push him down on to the floor and get on top to straddle him. "Somewhere around in here." you smiled as you leaned down to trail kisses across his neck.

A/N: Yay! that was fun for me lol RIP Tensei we love you. Thanks for reading!
Update..ok so after rewatching a few things I figured out he didnt die...hes just paralyzed..sorry about that..